ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 23 ~ ᏢᎪᎡᎢ 1 ~ Revealation

Emma and Maggie's Pov ~

Mom? What's going on?
Seth Branson escaped, There's an officer dead on the scene. Oh, my God. They think the crime scene looks staged. Stay here, okay? Mom, I'm coming with you. No. You stay here, okay? You're safer here with all these deputies, Maggie sighed as she pushed through the crowd.

Piper and Emma's Pov ~

Emma, is your mom okay? Piper asked running up to Emma.
No, she's definitely not okay.
Emma sighed looking back at the Screen, Why would Mr. Branson do this? Maybe to get the police distracted looking for the Sheriff instead of looking for him, I'm gonna go to the station and see what I can find out. Be careful. And don't trust anyone Piper whispered before heading out of the dance.

Noah and Em's Pov ~

Noah... I just heard that Branson's... Yeah, I heard, One of those rare moments where I hate being right, Noah sighed. We have to find the Sheriff, Emma whispered leaning down next to Noah. I think I can help with that, Whoever hacked the big screen is sending a live signal through my AV system. Can you trace it? I'm working on it. Hey, have you heard from Brooke? Noah asked. No. Cause I can't reach Carter or Audrey, They may not even know what's going on. Oh, no, Em sighed breathing heavily as she picked up her phone calling Brooke.
She's not answering. Why isn't she answering her texts? Em jumped as her head turned to her buzzing phone, I'll be right back, Em sighed picking up her phone.

* killer on phone *

Hello? Em answered looking around the dance. Hello, Emma. Enjoying the dance? The distorted voice asked on the other line. Let him go, okay? This is about you and me, Em groaned. Oh, I don't think so. Tonight's the big finale, Emma. Gotta make sure everybody's watching the horror show. People wanna see blood, and I'm gonna give it to 'em.
I'm gonna find him. And then I'm gonna find you, you sick son of a bitch, Em shouted through the phone, looking around the dance.
Then let's see what you've learned, Emma. Can you put all the pieces together in time to save him? Or will Daisy's heart be broken the way she broke Brandon's? It's up to you. But I can promise you one thing, it's gonna be gut wrenching. The distorted voice hung up the phone leaving Em furious as she plundered through the crowd,going back by Noah.

The killer called. He said that tonight's the big finale. Of course he did. A big ill-advised Halloween dance, Noah sighed. Em looked around turning back towards Noah, We have to find the Sheriff. I'm trying, but all my serious gear is back at the shop, Noah sighed. Okay, well, let's go. Now. Yeah Em said as they walked towards the exit.
Sorry, guys, nobody leaves, the Sheriff said as she stood in the door way. Em sighed, We need to go to the station now or the Sheriff is going to die. I need to get to my girlfriend! Noah shouted running his hands through his hair in aggravation. I'm sorry guys but I'm doing my job. Em sighed as they both walked back through the crowded dance.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Emma and Maggie's Pov ~

Mom! Em shouted running to her. Emma, I told you to stay at the dance. Mom, the killer just called...He said unless I put the pieces together fast he's gonna break Daisy's heart.
Maggie gasped, Oh, my God. He's gonna kill Clark. No, not if we can find what he wants, You said that the deputy's body looks staged, right? When he took Will, he carved a clue onto his back. Wait. I need to see him Maggie said stopping the nurses from pushing the gurney.
There's something in his mouth, Maggie sighed pulling the string out of his mouth revealing a carved heart attached to it. Oh, my God. What is that? Brandon made it for me...He used to leave me gifts in the tree behind my house. Mom... what if that's where Clark is?