ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 20 ~ ᏟᎡᎪᏚᎻᏆNᏩ ᎠᎾᏔN

Brooke are you okay?! Me and Emma screamed running up for her , hey guys yeah I'm fine Brooke said as her face shifted from fine to now sobbing in Em's arms , Seth heard a noise and went to check it out and the killer-he just-just sliced my arm and then Seth finally came back and they took him away, Brooke stuttered trying to get her words out. Brookie it's okay it's okay Em rubbed Brooke's back comforting her as I held Noah's hand , I'm so tired of this I screamed as Audrey nudged my shoulder, hey...hey it's okay Carter we are all here for you and for Brooke,  for all of you. It's going to be okay.
I know I know it's just that I'm tired of this and all of us jumping when a door opens or a phone call rings, I'm tired of us being scared. Noah wrapped his arms around me kissing my forehead lightly, I know and we are here for you and nothing is going to happen with me around. Let's go home Brooke , Jake sighed picking Brooke up bridal style which made Brooke groan telling him to put her down as he put her in the passenger seat of his truck. Bye guys , be safe love y'all Jake waved getting in driving away , Let's go back to Audrey's I'm exhausted guys, okay okay let's go Audrey smiled walking in the middle of us to her car.

I still haven't got a call about my dad from Sheriff H. , what if something happened...
Carter he's probably working , but Hudson said he hasn't been there for around a week... It's going to be okay let's just get some sleep , I really hope so I sighed laying down by Noah as Audrey was already past out, I got up walking towards her laughing a little before taking her shoes off and pulling the blanket up on top of her before I quickly plopped back down beside Noah ,hey you he smirked wrapping one arm around my torso and the other around my stomach as our hands looped together, As I smiled I lost all my strength my eyes finally closed letting sleep the take over.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I jumped up looking around the dark room before slowly standing up walking towards the door. I walked back to the bed plundering my hands around on the bed in search of
my phone, uhhh I groaned I turned my head towards the nightstand I moved my hands around feeling for my phone as I felt the cold metal object grabbing my phone walking towards the door , I flicked on my flashlight lighting the way to the living room walking towards the kitchen looking around I saw nothing. As I turned around I heard a loud Bang following four more I ran to the front door looking out the peep hole seeing Emma pounding on the door as she quickly turned around scanning the empty yard and then turning towards the door.
I quickly unlocked it before Em ran in closing the door behind her twisting the lock.
Em what happened what's wrong?!
I stared at her waiting for an answer, she glanced at the floor and back at me as tears fell onto her cheeks as she started sobbing. Oh my god Em what happened , what's wrong?! My mom she..she woke me up around thirty minutes ago and..and Sheriff Hudson found your dad...
What? Where was he , he was working out of town wasn't he , I knew he was , I knew he was okay. Em wrapped her arms around me sobbing on my shoulder, what is it? They found him...
Okay well where is he , I need to see him. Carter...they found him hanging from the flag pole outside of the Sheriff Department.
With those words I fell to my feet pulling a knees up to my stomach, I balled my eyes out and screamed as Em cried with me , I couldn't think , I couldn't breath I just screamed and cried. I heard a door open and feet running down the stairs as I heard Audrey's and Noah's voice's coming close.
Emma?! They both shouted running towards the both of us as I gasped for air. What on hell happened?! Audrey yelled plopping down beside me Noah following.
Carter what's wrong I heard Noah say as he rubbed my back as they both wrapped their hands around me. We love you Carter , you have to tell us what happened. I didn't answer I couldn't, instead Em spoke up ,
Sheriff H. Came over around 2:00am...they found Carter's dad...
Audrey gasped Oh no...
They found him hanging from the flag pole outside the Sheriff Department Em sobbed. Oh my god Audrey gasped as Noah hugged me tightly stroking my hair, baby it's okay , it's going to be okay , I'm here. Noah! You are my boyfriend not my dad! He's gone and can't come back! How do I know one of you didn't do this?! I couldn't believe what just spat out of my mouth , I ran up the stairs to Audrey's room laying back down on her bed.

Around 25 minutes later Noah walked in standing by the door step.
I wouldn't ever hurt you Carter neither would Audrey or Emma. We love you. Me mostly but them too he chuckled walking towards
The bed plopping down laying beside me. Hey you I love you so much you remember that okay? , okay I sobbed as  tears ran down my face leaving tear stains.
Noah what time is it? 4:03am, You get some sleep okay? He said kissing my forehead before walking out to discuss things with Audrey as I sat there for another 45 minutes before my eyes eventually shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey it's AllieCat so sorry for the realllly reallly short , but it wasn't meant to be a long one , thank you for reading
It really means lots <3
Vote/comment/share
I love you all have a
goodnight/morning lol keep reading for more chapter there will only be around 4 chapters left until this book is complete , but like I said before I will be making a sequel for season 2 and one for each season !
Keep it up screamers! 🔪❤️
~there is 1054 words in this chapter~