ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 4 ~ NᏆNᎪ'Ꮪ ᎷᎬᎷᎾᎡᏆᎪᏞ ᏢᎪᎡᎢY

Emma's Pov ~

'Knock knock' Hello?
Hey mom ? Do we know anyone named Daisy? Oh uh , Someone just probably got the wrong house. She looked at me real surprised before grabbing the box sitting it down on the table , Oh, I got to go. Will's here. Love you. See you later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carter's Pov ~

Uhhh what to wear , what to wear , i finally just slipped on my short lavender sundress that went almost to my knees , and my all black converse high tops , my hair was still curly from earlier today so i called Audrey to see if she was on her way . Hey Audrey are you about here ? Yeah about 3 minutes , okay see you then , i hung up the phone and went downstairs my dad wasn't home yet so i wrote a note and stuck it on the fridge knowing that its the first place he goes when he gets home . I went outside to see Audrey and Noah at my door , hey you ready ? Yeah i said hopping into Audrey's car .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, Brooke, where's your dad? Will asked .Quinn has a lady friend in town. I have a party, he gets laid. It's the circle of life. Parental sex TMI. Calm down. You're like a purse dog. What is wrong with you? Emma asked , I'm sorry. Coach is riding my ass. We're supposed to have a scout from Duke at tomorrow's game. Will answered her , The scout will be blown away tomorrow. So tonight, relax. Emma replied , Well, make me. Will smirked, I'd say get a room, but I don't want the cleanup. Brooke said before standing up , Hi, Audrey. How are you? Brooke asked kind of sarcastic , Good, thanks. Um, you know Noah and Carter ? I have a little place just like this in the Hamptons , Noah joked , Okay. That's funny. Brooke said before showing them around , Um, okay, food and drinks over there, and suits in the cabana if you want to swim. But suits are completely optional. Brooke said grinning at Audrey , Audrey looked pissed I'm the one who kissed a girl! She screamed to everyone before grabbing a bottle of booze and heading outside . Noah began to speak ,Uh, you know, star of the viral video. Hey, look, she's kissing a girl right? Uh, we'll be outside. Noah said trying to lighten the mood , She's got a bottle of Tequila and something to prove. I predict live girl-on-girl action by 10:00 P.M. I can't believe she just showed up. Brooke said laughing at her own comment . She didn't. I invited her. Emma said quietly . Did you invite him, too? Will asked ,Oh, no. This one's all me. Brooke said before walking towards kieren .
Are you getting anything good? Emma asked . Yeah, actually. It's great. It's like an STD cautionary tale. Audrey joked looking at Emma and Me . So... this girl. You guys, like, a thing? Emma asked , No. No. We met on this film-geek website. Um, Rachel made these awesome videos about the zombie apocalypse using legos. She's wicked smart and funny. But she hates the way she looks. Audrey said laughing then looking back at her camcorder , Sounds like us in eighth grade. Emma joked . Yeah, but then you got pretty. Okay, look, I didn't mean that like I like you or anything. I'm not a lesbian. Audrey said . I get it. I mean, you're bi-curious. If I was alone in a car with Scarlett Johansson... Emma said laughing .
I miss you em .
I miss you too .
Hey what was Nina like ? I asked the both of them . A bitch Audrey said smiling at us both , yeah she could be a bitch i just can't believe she's gone Emma said looking at the both of us then back at me .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah and Riley's Pov ~

Hey. Uh, what can I get ya? Noah asked  the brunette , Just a sparkling water , Riley said .Okay i will Get that for you...  Was your picture in the paper last week? Riley asked .Uh, yes. Yeah, my mom did that. Clearly without asking. Noah said laughing , I'm on the short list for an internship with Elon Musk. I love perfume. Noah said . Um... I'm kidding. Noah laughed . Spacex, right? You really think he's going to Mars? Riley asked , Uh... Uh, yeah. Yeah, I totally do. And... and I really want to go with. Noah smiled . Me too! That's really cool that you know that, Riley said smiling .