ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 16 ~ ᎬᏙᏆᎠᎬNᏟᎬ

I decided to call Noah to see how it went with Mr.B But all I got was his stupid work voice mail, Greetings, programs! I'm on the Game Grid. Leave a device ID and I'll get back with you... Uhhh I grunted at the voice mail that kept replaying before I finally got a pick up, Noah? What happened? Henry The Fifth or Napoleon Dynamite. I gotta admit, Mr. Branson so gets my deep-seated hero conflict, he said slightly laughing. Ha I was ready to call 911 maybe Audrey was right about Branson being innocent. Maybe he's not a psychopath. If Tyler loaded the malware for Nina while he was the student aide, Mr. B. could just be this innocent pawn he said jumping back into the Mr.B situation, But what about his fake name? I asked. Oh, yeah, well... I actually got that covered. I asked Mr. B to input his number into my phone, in case I wanted to rap about monologues. I programmed this app to record his fingerprints. If we can trace the past... We can find out if our beloved Mr. White is actually Heisenberg , Hey I have to go but promise me that you'll come over after school? Okay I said almost hanging up-oh um Carter...I love you, I stopped walking from what he just said I could feel my cheeks heat up, he made me blush so bad , I love you too..see you later I said hanging up awkwardly.

Audrey and Detective Brock's Pov :

Audrey, we just have a couple of questions about Rachel Murray. We were hoping that you could help us answer them. So the murder investigation's finally happening? Good, Audrey said sarcastically .
You two were working on a video project together? Yeah. Uh, we were. What was it about? Growing up weird. Life. Us. And were you with her on the night of September 30th? What night was that? Audrey asked confused of why it was important . The night that someone uploaded a video of you and Rachel kissing in a car. Ah. That night. Um... Then yes. Uh, I went to see Rach... Tried to calm her down. We went for a drive- Did you see anyone else? She asked cutting Audrey off . Not that I recall. So, the only person who could verify your whereabouts on the night of Nina's murder was Rachel. I guess. And now Rachel's dead.
What are you doing, Raine? Sheriff H asked. Audrey's dad just called me. You can't question a minor without a guardian present. You know that. And you know that you have no authority here. You're off this case Sheriff H said sounding a little pissed. Okay, well, I'll just hang with Audrey until her dad gets here. How's that? Detective Brock asked looking up a Sheriff H . Okay no questions .

Audrey! Mr. Jenson said walking towards Audrey. Dad she said hugging him tightly , Are you okay? Been better she sniffed. Sheriff, what's this about? Is my daughter under arrest? No, Howard, we just... I just need to clarify something about what Audrey and her friends found at that abandoned hospital. We have nothing to hide he said raising his hands sitting down next to Audrey . Thank you. Audrey. In the hospital, you and your friends found a decomposing head with a mask on it. Did you pick it up? God, no. You're sure? We were kind of busy running in terror, so yeah, I'm sure. So then help me to understand something. Why is your DNA on the inside of the mask? I've never worn that mask, I swear. You... You're sure it's Audrey's DNA? Mr.Jenson asked , We took fingerprints and swabs of Audrey and her friends, just in case they contaminated the scene. But looks like Audrey had been there before. No, I wasn't. But you and Rachel were making a movie the night of Nina's murder. And Nina's killer posted a GIF online of it, so someone was filming the murder. Why not the two girls that Nina had just humiliated only two hours before? No. I'm not comfortable with this Audrey said starting to get really mad . What happened to Rachel, Audrey? Did she have second thoughts? Did she want to confess what you had done? Did you have to stop her? Raine asked question after question, Raine! That's enough. Yeah, you're right, You can go now, Sheriff. Thank you, Brock said looking over at Sheriff H letting him know she wasn't done with this case. We're not answering any more questions without an attorney. That's fine, But I would like to see the footage from Audrey's camera on the night of Nina's murder, I don't have it Audrey said giving Raine a annoyed tone Can I talk to you outside?  She asked Mr.Jenson , Of course.