ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 2 ~ ᏩᎬᎢ ᎢᎾ KNᎾᏔ ᏞᎪKᎬᏔᎾᎾᎠ ᎻᏆᏩᎻ

* BEEP BEEP BEEP * ugh i screamed as i hit the alarm clock , oh my gosh!!! I'm going to be late i looked at the clock to see it said 6:38 as I scrammed out of my bed , i grabbed my emerald green tank top , my AEO skinny jeans and my galaxy vans slipping on my socks and then shoes , then went through my closet searching for my gray zip up jacket putting it on . I noticed it was 6:41 as i ran to the bathroom putting on my mascara, a little eyeliner on my top and bottom lid and brushing my straight long hair putting it in a loose side braid . I noticed that the time said 6:45 , I grabbed my backpack and ran down the stairs , bye dad!!! I yelled before opening the front door walking to my black camry i opened the door jumping in and starting the car I pulled out of the driveway heading for the new school
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it is now 7:20 and I'm parking in the parking lot of my new school. I finally got up the nerve to just get out and walk in there , " who's that? " and " look at the new girl " I heard walking up to the doors , as i walked inside i see the groups lets see I thought , i began picturing and sorting out the people in groups, popular girls , jocks , nerds , casual people ready to go home , and then theres me... Also ready to go home and curl into a ball in bed and die . I look at my schedule confused about where Mr.Branson's class is , uhh where is it I whispered to myself.
Hello , I looked up to see a light brown haired guy standing in front of me.
Hi i said real soft and quiet.
Whats with the confused face ?
Oh um well I'm looking for Mr.Branson's class .
Well that will be an easy first period , mind me looking at your schedule? Sure i said handing him the yellow piece of paper , ahh thats cool me and you have 5 out of 7 classes together.
1st Language arts 3rd history , 4th science , 6th lunch and 7th p.e . So new girl that brown haired boy said looking me up and down , I'm Noah Foster, I'm Carter Montgomery. Well Carter let me show you to Mr.Branson's class . We walked down the hall to a room numbered 206 walking in . I stood at the desk waiting for the teacher to assign me a seat .
Hello Ms. Montgomery your seat is the 4th row right by Audrey to your left and Noah to your right . Thank you i said before being seated , Audrey was pretty she had short black hair, pale skin like mine and about as short as me , Noah was really cute light brown hair that was swept on his forehead , pretty tale , and not pale but fair . Mr.Branson was just reviewing a couple of things that i wasn't here for i guess , after that they all some how got on the subject of horror movies , or some rotten flesh Kieren's right , the gothic genre is all over tv right now 'American horror story ' , ' hannibal ' , 'bates motel ' ' the walking dead '
oh oh is the walking dead on the semester exam ? The guy name jake asked . Brooke snickered rolling her eyes at jake . What about Texas chainsaw or Halloween? He asked ,
Um those are slasher movies you can't do a slasher movie as a tv series .
Think about it , girl and her friends arrive at the dance , the camp , the deserted town , whatever , killer takes them out one by one Ninety minutes later , the sun comes up and survivor girl sits in the ambulance watching her friends be wheeled past , slasher movies burn bright and fast , tv needs to drag things a bit , you know by the time the first body is found its only a matter of time before the blood bath commences .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey it's Alliecat hope you liked chapter 2 ! Hard righting it . Please share this to other people's because it would mean a lot and help me get more reads any who don't forget to vote , comment ,share .  Peace ✌🏻️ ~ Alliecat  ❤️.   - 701 - words in this chapter -