ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 10 ~ ᎡᏆᏞᎬY

Riley and Noah's Pov ~

Noah? Okay, now look , Noah said taking the blind fold off . Is this is where you work? Riley asked with a shocked look on her face. For a maximum of twelve hours a week, according to Department of Labor guidelines, Noah laughed . It's beautiful. Uh, when we couldn't decide on a movie, I realized you haven't even seen some of the best drama out there. It's in video games. I mean, the cutscene that opens The Last of Us? Oh, my God. It's heartbreaking. You get me Riley said smashing her lips into his .

Later on *

Uh, remind me to send Mr. Branson a muffin basket, because you are the best scene partner ever. Uh, do you have a... You know? Noah laughed, You know, uh, they say if you're not mature enough to say condom, you're not mature enough for sex. riley laughed So do you? Yes Noah said holding it up laughing. Uh, what, what was that Noah asked as Riley's phone vibrated . It's just my phone Riley said picking it up . Um... Oh, my God. Tyler? It's Tyler she said standing up , i have to go Tyler needs help .

And just before Noah and I were about to, you know, Tyler finally texted back. He wants our help. And you just left the little dude hanging? Harsh. Jake said. Jake, bigger issues. Wait, did you text him back? Em asked . Yes. He said he didn't do it, but he's afraid that no one's going to believe him. I don't believe him I told him to turn himself in Brooke said. Wait, he texted you, too? Em asked . Same time as Riley. Probably suffering from psycho killer's remorse. Guys, I don't think this is Tyler. It was from his number Riley said. It's not him. Someone has been calling and harassing me. Is that what was going on in the alley the other night? Will asked . He's playing games with me. He sent you that text pretending to be me? Well, I'm pretty sure he's doing the same thing again. Why would some weirdo pretend to be Tyler on us? Riley asked confused. It's hard to explain. But I promise, you cannot trust him. Em, I have no idea who's screwing with you, but I know Tyler. He's afraid and we need to hear him out. Riley, we need to go to the police. So he can get shot like Brandon James? Riley said concerned. Riles, I love you, I do. But Tyler might have killed Nina. I vote cops. If they hurt him, it's on you Riley got up walking out . Riley! Emma shouted .

Mom? What are you doing here? Sheriff Hudson called me. I'm your mom she said to Emma. Sheriff Hudson came in , So we checked phone records. These texts were sent from Tyler's account. I told you Riley said. Wait, are you sure? Couldn't someone else have used his phone? Em asked. It's possible. But I think this is our one shot to bring him in. Text Tyler back he told Riles .You know, ask him to meet up. Someplace public, but where he feels comfortable. Like the park on Route Nine. I don't know. I don't wanna lie. Riley, I would do it, I would. But Tyler knows I would totally set him up. You, on the other hand, are an angel. Listen, I know that you feel like you're betraying your friend. But if he's innocent, this is his best chance to prove it. It's his only chance. It's gonna be okay. We're doing the right thing Em said . Are you trying to convince me, or you? Let's do this. Aren't we waiting for Tyler? I'm sure he's on his way.

Riley's nearing the rendezvous. Nobody makes a move until I say so. He's not here. Do I wait? Hold on, hold on. Vehicle's approaching. Everyone stay alert. Stay alert.

I'm gonna get a water Riley said standing up. I hate this waiting. If anything goes wrong, Riley is never gonna forgive us Brooke said. It won't. But if it did, she would. But it won't Emma said.
Jesus. When this is over, we need a spa day Brooke said as her phone buzzed. Who is it? Oh, um, it's my dad. I'll be back Brooke said as she got up walking out of the sheriff department.

Okay, come on out. Come on out. Let him see you Stay close. Sheriff Hudson said to the girl pretending to be Riley All right, all right, he's making his move. Police! Show me your hands! Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on! Hold on. Wait, wait, wait, wait, hang on. Wait, this wasn't my idea the man said to the police.What are you doing here? Some guy on the Internet paid me 200 bucks to drive here. And said to give this to some girl. What? Check my front pocket. Check my pocket. It was a note saying nice try .