ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 21 ~ ᏟᎪN'Ꭲ ᎢᎡᏌᏚᎢ NᎾ ᎾNᎬ

* Piper on radio *
The gruesome murder of David Montgomery Was a tragedy to us all, but mostly to his own daughter Carter Montgomery. As he will now rest in peace with his wife Lucile Montgomery. it happened so fast, nobody was able to say goodbye, Carter is now being forced to move out of her own home due to suspects and acquaintances who have known the Montgomery family or spoken to them. This is Piper Shaw tuning out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

When I woke up I couldn't bare to believe I wasn't dreaming, I cried out hoping someone would run in as my piercing scream and cries made Audrey, Emma and Noah run up the stairs barging in. You're okay, you're okay , you're okay Audrey repeated as Noah cradled me kissing my head. I sat up letting out the cry I had been holding back since they came in, I couldn't stand it no more everyone was dying and my dad my one and only dad was gone , really gone and couldn't come back. This isn't movie this is reality and my dad is gone. I let out a piercing cry as I noticed my thoughts taking over. I laid down as They all followed laying down beside me Noah took my hand in his as Audrey took my other into hers while Em stroked my hair, we love you Carter Em cried as tears ran down my face faster, My...my dad is gone... I cried as Noah gripped my hand tighter , I love you Carter we all do and we're all here for you, you can stay with me, Noah smiled lightly, my dad won't mind plus he's out of town working like always. okay.. Carter we will catch this dumb fucker you hear me?! He won't get away with this Audrey shouted showing that she was pissed. I sat up staring straight at the wall before getting up shoving my dirty clothes in my bag and my phone charger, walking towards the door I feel someone grab my arm , I turn to see Noah with tears running down his face, I'm so sorry...Carter I hate seeing you so sad , I hate it he sighed pulling me into a hug , where are you going? I thought we were going to your house? We don't have to right now but if you want to...
Yeah I just want to get my stuff and go back to sleep I sighed. Well do you want to get some things from your house? Yeah I guess I should, Audrey and Em jumped up running towards me obviously ease dropping , what?
We want to help , like move stuff duh Audrey said smiling slightly. Okay. You guys head on , we will meet you in a minute. Okay I said walking out as Noah followed.

When we pulled in Noah looked over at me , Ready? Yeah I nodded stepping out I saw police cars scattered around the back of the house , walking in Sheriff H. , Detective Brock and Maggie turned to us , What are you doing here? He asked. I wanted to get my stuff out of my room. Do you know where you are going to stay? Family member? Friend? It's your choice. Noah is letting me stay with him , as I said that tears ran down my face making me notice I didn't have a home of my own anymore. Carter it's okay Maggie said running up to me pulling me in a hug, you two go upstairs we searched the house nobodies here.
I gave Maggie a small smile before me and Noah headed towards the stairs.
Oh Noah, Hudson smiled , you take care of her you hear me! Don't hurt her, Hudson said giving Noah a stern look.
We ran up the stairs walking into my room , did I ever tell you how cool your room is? Yeah I said , Noah what are we going to do? I can't take all of this stuff to your house. No but for now you can take that xbox and games and...you
He trailed off looking over at lips before tilting my chin up slowly kissing me as his hands wrapped tightly around my waist. I pulled back , I'm going to get some cardboard boxes.
I walked to the hall closet pulling out 5 cardboard boxes. When I stepped in my room Noah was smiling, he had picked up my photo album , eww Noah I groaned as he flipped through the embarrassing book. I grabbed it setting it inside one of the boxes. Noah can you put all my clothes in these two boxes? Of course , he said pulling all my clothes out and setting them in the boxes. Hey guys Audrey said as her and Em walked in grabbing a box , Noah was packing the clothes , Em packing the shoes , Audrey and me packing my bed sheet and all my games , pictures , movies , and small things. We ended up having 7 boxes and my backpack to load up in the back of my car to take to Noah's. After we loaded everything in my car we went back in to pack the rest of my stuff for the second load, after it was packed we just left it in the middle of the room so Sheriff H. Knew it was my stuff that I was keeping. Well is that it for now? Audrey asked. Yeah that's it I just want to go to sleep, we know we know Audrey and Em said rubbing my back. Well we should get going Noah smiled as we all walked out I took one last look at my room, before shutting the door.

Noah drove the way to his house, since Noah said I apparently couldn't drive while being so out of it and tired. So I didn't argue I just let him drive us. He didn't say anything instead he just grabbed my hand wrapping his fingers through mine as our arms rested on the  arm seat.  He didn't bother saying anything like it will be okay anymore because he knew we both knew it wasn't going to be okay anytime soon.

When we pulled up to Noah's , we got out and grabbed a box , he unlocked the door leading me in.
After we got all the boxes in Noah double checked to make sure the door was locked before walking back into his room plopping down next to me.
Why do these things happen I asked.
Because we have a serial killer on the loose. Yeah but why me...why my dad...why couldn't it have been me instead I cried.  Carter no don't say that you're special so special. Yeah but so was my dad, yes but Carter you lived for a reason. Noah I love you I don't want you to die , look at this everyone's dying, yeah I know I know and I can't help it all we can do is trust each other, Me , you , Audrey and Emma. Understand? You trust us. I know I sobbed, I stood up walking over to one of the boxes plundering through it finding so cute American Eagle sleep shorts and a white tank top, I was so out of it that I just took of my shirt and jeans leaving my undergarments on, right as I was going to put on my tank top Noah jumps off the bed running over to me , he smiled before looking down at me and pulling my waist to his gently kissing my lips, I pulled away and started crying, I couldn't seem to help it , I had been crying all day and couldn't stop. Noah looked over at me hand me my clothes , as I slipped them on. Noah picked me up as he walked out of his room into the kitchen. What are you doing? I thought you would want a treat he smiled taking out the cookie dough ice cream and a big cup. this was the thing about Noah he was so thoughtful and sweet. I smiled, my dad would be so proud of you I sobbed trying to hold back the tears, Noah walked over handing me the cup and two spoons , come on lets find a movie he sighed taking my wrist leading me to the living room.
we picked out The Great Gatsby , which was one of my favorites. And we went back to his room , I sat on the bed as Noah put the movie in , and laid down on the bed , I crawled over next to him laying my head in his lap as he stroked my hair, it's going to be okay...you're with me now. He leaned over my head pressing his soft lips against mine.
I love you I sighed, I love you too.

Half way through the movie someone knocked on the door.
Noah...Noah,  I whispered trying to wake him. Mmm...what..what is it he moaned sitting up. Someone just knocked on the door... I screamed holding my hand over my mouth as my phone ringed over and over again.
Should I pick it up I asked Noah who was staring at the phone. Yeah just pick up first don't say anything.
I picked it up pressing the answer button as I didn't hear anything,
Carter?! Hello?! I sighed hearing Audrey on the other line. Well I'm cold out here she groaned. Oh hold on , I got up running to the door , making sure I looked out the peep hole to see an annoyed Audrey waiting at the door.
Hey come in come in I said shutting the door behind her, making sure to lock it.
When we went back in the room Noah wasn't there so we sat on the bed to wait for him.
Awesome you guys watching The Great Gatsby? Thats like one of my favorites Audrey laughed , yeah I love it too , Noah fell asleep half way through it I laughed. Right as I laid my head down Noah Screamed running in the room picking me up bridal style and swinging me in circles as I laughed and screamed for him to put me down. Noah laughed kissing my lips gently before
Throwing me on the bed crawling up beside me kissing my neck a couple of times before I heard Audrey groan , eww okay okay save it for later she snarled rolling her eyes. Alright alright I said laying down in the middle of them , I came over thinking that I might stay the since you love bugs probably miss bi-curious she laughed. Yeah we missed ya Noah smiled.
we all cuddled up together and watched the rest of the movie as my eyes drifted shut , I wrapped my arm around Noah's stomach , as he pulled the covers up giving me permission to shut my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes! It's finally done I have been working on this chapter since yesterday and its finally finished for
You beautiful people. Only around 3 more chapters until the book is complete!
Vote/comment/share
Thank you screamers for reading my book. I will soon be starting the next chapter 🔪❤️
~ there is 1844 words in this chapter ~