ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 6 ~ ᎡᎪᏟᎻᎬᏞ

Rachel on the phone with Audrey ~

Hey. Did you get home okay? Yeah, how are you doing? Uh, your voice sounds kind of weird, Rachel said confused. Must be a bad connection. How about now? Not really, but it's okay. I've been thinking about you all night. Must be a crap TV night. Why do you do that? Put yourself down? It's not just me. Have you been online? Ignore them. Yeah, you don't go to a bitch-infested Catholic School. There's a bitch infestation at my school too, trust me. So, do you want some company? No. It's late. What if I'm already here? What was that? Audrey, that's not funny. My mom is gonna be home soon. Okay, if this is a coming out of the closet joke, it needs to be significantly less creepy. Go ahead. Take a look. Okay. You got me. Where are you? Audrey, you're scaring me. Just playing. Come out to our spot. It's a beautiful night.
Audrey?.......Audrey......you're not out here. Romeo, you are certifiable. What can I say? You make me crazy. Audrey, where are you?
AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Piper Shaw podcasting the murder investigation of Nina Patterson, day-by-day as it unfolds. So, it's been four days since this brutal slaying and local Sheriff Clark Hudson is still looking for Nina's ex-boyfriend, Tyler O'Neill, as a person of interest. With this town's blood-soaked history, echoes of Lakewood's homegrown psycho, Brandon James, are everywhere. Walking the streets, you can hear terrified locals wondering, could he be back?

Emma! Hey! You could answer one of my texts. I know you're getting them. They say, "read." Brooke said really annoyed. Hi really said following behind Emma.What're you listening to? Uh, that true crime podcast. They're covering Nina's murder. AOC? I'm addicted. They have, like, a crazy huge following. I can't believe that chick's here talking about our Nina. Riley said. Oh, Nina, always loved to be the center of attention, Emma replied. Yeah, apparently, even with Will. Emma, wait. Look, I'm sorry. I should not have dropped Will's indiscretion like that at the party. No, you should've told me when you found out, I'm pissed Brooke. I know, I know, I'm sorry. It's, just... You know how Nina could be if you crossed her, i wish I didn't.
I mean, she'd terrorize you. Seriously, I was scared of her. Em, I'm really sorry. Okay. I'm still pissed, but you're on probation. Hey, I would do community service for you, Brooke giggled. I would even wear an ugly orange jumpsuit for you. Well, I'm touched. Thank God, I can call off the intervention.
Hey, have you guys gotten any weird phone calls lately? Yeah, selling generic sex pills from India. No, thank you, Brooke said sarcastically.No, like creepy, mysterious weird. I don't know. This guy called and said something about how we pretend to have perfect lives online, on Instagram and Facebook. Well, he must be ancient if he thinks we're still on Facebook, Brooke and Riley laughed. It's probably just Jake being a douche. Maybe. Yeah, maybe.

Carter's Pov ~

I got out of the shower and got ready for school . ' RING RING ' shit! I screamed before grabbing my phone answering the skype call , damn noah! What he said with laughter, i almost pissed on myself! , ha did my skype call scare you? Yes I almost freaked . Ha hey do you think you'll be ready in about 10 minutes? Yeah i guess why? Well i will be there , i nee you to ride to the sheriff department with me before school . Okay . See you soon he said smiling hanging up the call .

----------------------------------------------

I hopped in Noah's car buckling up, morning he said smiling at me . When we got to the sheriff department i waited outside Sheriff Hudson's office while Noah and him talked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sheriff Hudson and Noah's Pov ~