ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 12 ~ ᎷᎪᎠᏞY , ᎢᎡᏌᏞY , ᎠᎬᎬᏢᏞY

I woke up the next morning not sure how to talk to Noah , what if he talks about it or even worse what if he doesn't? He will probably be embarrassed by kissing me. Another friend will leave. I've never been the kind of girl who keeps good friends not because I was a bitch or something I was just awkward and embarrassing. I decided I had to get up and go to school and face Noah .

After doing my hair I went to my closet picking out my grey nirvana shirt that had rippings on each shoulder and each side of my rib cage, I grabbed my black leather leggings wrapping a red and black plaid shirt over my waist , I grabbed my lavender vans and socks sliding them on one by one . I grabbed my backpack and phone off the bed and walked down to the kitchen .

My dad was just about to leave for work I was surprised since it was 7 and he usually goes to work around 5 , hey dad do you have late shifts this week or something? Yeah kiddo sorry he frowned at me , I won't be here at 7 but around 11 maybe even 12 , it's just the investigation of Riley is still going on they're calling us all in for late shifts.
Oh it's fine I will just leave your dinner in the fridge for you to get when you get home. Thanks kiddo love you , see you later dad .
As he walked out I got a call from Audrey , hey what is it? Okay so I picked up Noah this morning and the whole car ride was dead silence he just stared out the window and when we got there he jumped out racing off to the boys bathroom. Oh gosh this is going to be an interesting day... I got off the phone with Audrey heading to school , I got out walking to class as she ran up grabbing my left arm . Hey so I asked Noah how he was doing and he jumped on me asking me why do you care, Riley's gone stop harassing me before storming off.
Wow I don't know if it's a good idea for me to talk to him right now . Give it a few days Noah will be over it by then she chuckled as we walked into class the thing was I sat right by noah and Audrey side by side. In the corner of my eye I kept seeing him look over at me , I finally found myself looking back at him he quickly turned his head trying to blame it on a cough . I smiled at his weirdness. All I could think about was his lips, I wanted them on mine. The other night was amazing and I didn't know what he meant by that.
Which really hurt , I've lost a lot of people, old friends, most of my family...my mom...it hurts not to talk to him. I looked over he was already looking at me a sad little smile on his face he quickly looked away making me laugh, I noticed he laughed a little too. We didn't say anything just exchanged a few looks.

Noah Mr.B said looking over at him , uh yes Mr.B ? I'm really sorry about Riley I know you two were close , you can pair up with Audrey, Will and Carter if you would like a 100 or i can give you a 50 half grade but not 100 without completing some work school board wouldn't allow it. Yes Sir Noah said looking down at his feet. We will begin finishing up the projects tomorrow Mr.B said announcing class was over .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audrey walked up to me in the hall making sure I was okay , hey just give it time . He shouldn't of kissed me and I shouldn't of kissed back I'm so dumb . No you're not dumb you like Noah and he likes you , that wasn't him just grieving. Okay but this shouldn't of happened none of it I said as we went on to our next class .

after school I decided to just go over to the shop and talk to Noah . I knocked bravely on the door waiting for Noah to peek out of the little curtain to see who it was , he just opened the door letting the person walk in , I walked in giving him a small hi with a little smile . He just said hi leaning over the counter.
Um so what's up I asked trying to sound happy .
Nothing Carter he went to the storage room coming back with a beer .
Noah the other night you drank 3 beers and I'm worried about you, you don't need it , you don't need to drowned your sorrows in beer . he gave me a stern look , I looked away walking to the couch I sat down as a tear ran down my face . Noah stayed over by the counter and I could feel his eyes on me, I got up walking towards the door, Noah grabbed my wrist pulling me back. Noah not now I'm going home. Why did you come here? To get answers and apologize I said lightly looking up at him, I shouldn't have kissed you I don't regret it but I still shouldn't have. I like you Carter really I do and I really hope you forgive me because you don't need to apologize to anyone but I do , I was being selfish and not thinking about how you would feel. Do you like me Carter..., I could now see the hurt in his eyes they were stained red from crying his cheeks puffy but he was still so perfect. I think-before I could finish Noah cut me off smashing his lips into mine , he picked me up sitting me on the bar , continuing to kiss me he picked me up twirling me around as I laughed,  let's never argue again okay ? He asked looking into my eyes smiling brightly now . Okay I said hugging him .

*************************************
Hey it's Alliecat <3 thank you for reading my book it means lots
Please vote , comment and share ✌🏻️
Thanks my fellow screamers 🔪
- there is 1037 words in this chapter -