ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ ~ 9 ᎪᏔKᏔᎪᎡᎠ

Carter's Pov ~

Riley sighed , I still haven't heard from Noah. Everything was going great on the football field, then he raced off like the McRib was back.
He's clearly afraid to make a move, and you're too gorge for these romantic Special Olympics Brooke said rolling her eyes. Hey Don't be mean. Not mean. Brutally honest. It's a different shade of mean. Speaking of... Wait Is that Nina's lipstick? Riley questioned. Yeah, well, someone's got to fill the lipstick power vacuum. Oh, come on. She'd love that I was carrying on her legacy. What is with you Carter Seriously, You okay? Brooke asked trying to look serious. No. Well I don't know, look I'm fine just feeling a little sick i said walking out of the bathroom.

I raced down the hall not looking where I was going, whoa! Noah said I looked up noticing that I ran into him . Sorry I'm just trying to get to class. Class doesn't start until another five minutes, hey you what's going on ? you look upset Noah said his voice real soft.
I'm just... I'm just not feeling well today. Hey if it's about last night I'm so sorry i was just with Riley and I never really see her and she texted me wanting to meet and I couldn't pass it up...it's not that i cut him off rushing words together it's just nothing I'm not feeling well i said walking to class , well what do you have planned later after school today ? Noah said trailing behind me, i looked over at him his hazel eyes, um nothing planned i guess... Well then lets hangout
I mean if it's okay with you...?
Sure I said walking into class sitting down next to Audrey.

I started thinking trailing off from the subject Mr.B was talking about, I can't even talk to him like I used to... I needed to snap out of it , he likes Riley and I'm his friend and only his friend. I looked over seeing Noah and Riley talking and laughing i smiled accepting it . Riley was really sweet she deserves someone like him , she's so pretty and smart.

I turned back around , Audrey scooted her desk closer to me , Hey Carter Noah told me about later after school I would go but I can't i have to talk to Emma about some things. That's fine i said as we started are work for the day .

See, Aristotle asked, "Why are we here? What is the meaning of life in the face of death?" Mr.B asked . Bet Tyler's wondering the same thing right about now. Thank you, Jake. He said sarcastically. See, Aristotle also understood that volatile relationships, well, they can lead to tragedy.
Looking for something, Mr. B? Brooke said smirking at him. We're all looking for something, Brooke.
See, desire, that's at the heart of drama. Desire for love. Power. Money. I'm talking about Jason and Medea. Talkin' about Anthony and Cleopatra. I'm talkin' about Emma and Kieran. Excuse me? Em said confused. I'm splitting you all into pairs. Uh, you and your partner will choose a dramatic scene to perform in class. Now, let's not just limit ourselves.
We can... choose something contemporary, like movies. Audrey , Carter and Will. If you suggest the pool scene from Wild Things, I will end you Audrey said giving Will a serious look , i laughed.

Or, if that's too much for your attention span, pick a favorite TV show, Riley and Noah. I'll even allow popular fiction, Jake and Brooke. How about Fifty Shades of Grey? Jake asked laughing at Brooke. In your dreams, mouth-breather she said rolling her eyes.
All right, everybody. Let's get going to the library, I'm gonna pair the rest of you up there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley and Noah's Pov ~

You wanna do The Exorcist? It's classic. "The power of Christ compels you!" Loads of drama, Noah said smiling at Riley. Dramatic, maybe. Romantic? Not so much. Riley said looking down at the ground. You think our scene should be romantic? Noah asked confused. I did. But you never called, so... Riley, uh, I wanted to. Like a lot. And, you know, if I had, I would have said, "I wanna hang out. And be romantic. A lot." Noah stuttered. Wow. Is that Shakespeare? She laughed looking at him. Uh, yeah, you know it. I think it's from his play A Mid-Semester Night's Hang Out, Noah smirked. Okay, game on. But you better impress me, Riley walked the other way catching up with Brooke and Emma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carter's Pov ~

Noah called letting me know he would be here around 5 minutes , I said okay that the door is unlocked just to come up stairs that I'm working on the project with Audrey on skype .

I was sitting on my bed with my computer when i see Noah walk in hey you he said softly , hey i gotta go Audrey Noah's here , okay talk tomorrow she said hanging up , I closed my computer. Hey Noah , you have a nice room , ha thanks its boring but its my room . Whatever it doesn't look boring you got piles of movies and games over here . Alright weirdo lets go i said turning my light off walking down the stairs, Noah following behind me .

When we got out of Noah's car i see a game/movie store , when i walked in i saw shelves and shelves of movies and games , Welcome to my nightmare Noah said smiling. I sat down next to him on the couch in front of 3 flat screen tv's , wow I said got enough tv's ? Ha yeah he got up and grabbed a box of pizza sitting it on the table, soda ? Yeah sure he came back with two Mountain Dew's handing me one , thanks , no problem . We talked a while and at the pizza , he got up and gestured to give me a hand up , what are we doing? We are picking out a movie he said taking me over to the horror section, I love horror movies but i get easily scared I laughed . We picked out nightmare on elm street, putting the movie in we laid down on the couch and watched the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up around 1:00am looking
around for Noah I didn't see him anywhere, i got up knocking on the bathroom door Noah ? I asked getting no answer i walked over to the couch checking my phone, no messages , at this point I was getting really worried. I walked over to the storage room looking down I screamed seeing Noah covered in blood oh my god I screamed turning around running for the door , it was locked i kept shaking it trying to open it, PLEASE!!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!! HELP ME!!!! I felt i shard of pain start to rise in my lower back i looked down seeing a blade through my back I raised my hand up which was covered in blood .
CARTER WAKE UP , WAKE UP YOUR SCREAMING AND SHAKING , oh my god i said looking up at Noah i looked down at my stomach touching it , no wound no blood . What happened? Bad dream i guess i said looking up at a worried Noah . What time is it ? 3:00am i've been trying to get you up for an hour he laughed you started screaming and shaking I thought you were having a seizure. What was the dream about? Um i was here i woke up and found you covered in blood.
Well damn Carter dream a better dream next time he said laughing.
Alright i gotta take you home and clean up before i have to open the shop up , he said pulling me up as we walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey it's Alliecat <3 sorry if i worried you 😊😝 but Noah is fine . Anyways vote , comment and share . ✌🏻️ thanks for reading screamers 🔪
This is not edited, I'm too lazy.
- there is 1328 words in this chapter -