The Evil Santa

Short Story:

Once upon a time their lived a cursed Santa. A Santa that used to play tricks on people's minds'. Everybody used to hate Christmas Eve knowing that he will arrive. He used to go to three people every year, and as no one wanted to be one of the chosen ones, they stayed in their houses, and hid in fear.

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

He used to knock sweetly as to deceive the people into opening doors for him.

"Hi, little boy," Santa says with a cheeky smile on his lips, as he read the boy's mind.

"H-i-i S-a-n-t-a," The boy says with fear.

"I think you wanted warm socks for Christmas, isn't that right?"

"Y-e-s," The boy replies afraid of the consequences of asking for a sock.

"There you go," Santa says as he hands him a bag. The boy screams as he sees snakes coming out of the bag, and hears Santa's wicked laughter.

***

*Knock, Knock* He knocked on the second door, but there was no answer.

*BANG, BANG!* He banged on the door, as a young lady came out, and greeted him fairly.

"Hi miss, I think you wanted hair pins for Christmas, isn't that right?" Santa asked with pleasure.

"Yes sir I would like to keep my hair beautiful and my hygiene in order," She replied with a frown wondering how he knew...

"Sure madam, you may get free tricks!" He cried as the lady screamed "No! Stop!"

He got his brain out of his head and cleaned it with water washing off the blood. "I like to keep my hygiene in order too!" He said with an evil smile, as she slammed the door in his face.

***

*Knock* The door opened as soon as he knocked.

"Hello," a young and handsome man said to Santa as they met eye contact.

'For this eye contact that you've just done, you're going to get punished' Santa thought in anger.

"Hello Mr. What would you like for Christmas?" Santa asked angrily trying to keep his temper low.

"I would like a pipe please," The man said, keeping eye contact.

"And a knife you'll get!" He said, as he raised his hand to stab the young man, but swiftly the young man got a kitchen chopper and stabbed Santa hard and good.

That was the end of the Evil Santa, and some say that he was buried under that exact house, until today.

***

The Moral: Always be prepared.