Too Late

My Dream:

My sister walked past me as I was feeding the animals, good morning she said, and a good morning it was. 

Bedtime, one of most hated times has come upon the day to darken it with its evening black sky, even the moon and stars couldn't have enlightened it. A scream from my sister, and a little-wicked laugh, no I was misspeaking, it wasn't a laugh but something much more terrific. My sister, and her innocence, was killed by two murderers'. I hid the animals', and tried to phone mum, but mum was always at work, and she didn't answer the phone. I grieved but left, I slept in the midst of my tears. It was too late.

The next morning my mum wasn't home, and to make thing worse I remembered that she has a business trip which lasted a week. Why was her business trip this week? And why did the murderers' come yesterday? I felt as cursed as a needle. It was too late.

I did not give up on dialing, I tried calling my dad, but unfortunately he was in a conference, and there was no way to reach him, was the devil keeping help away from me? If not then why am I as cursed as death? I guess it was too late.

If mother couldn't help, then I tried my best. I tried reporting the news to the police station but they couldn't solve the situation. What was I to do when we had careless police officers'? As I walked back home I couldn't help but noticing one of the criminals', I started screaming, as to get attention from the neighbors, but no neighbor heard a screech, the streets were empty as the sea. So I grabbed my phone and started dialing the police station, but my mobile had run out of battery. It was too late.  

I looked up to see the faces of two criminals', they eyed at me cautiously, with their little evil grins, I started running but it was too late, they snatched me, held me tight, and took me hostage, to their secret hideout, which was miles away, and I already knew that I was dead. It was too late.

Too late, too late, everything was always too late before you realized that something was terribly wrong.