The Pink Witchs

My Dream:

I was about maybe six years old, and I had gone to a mall with my mom, dad, grandfather, and grandmother. "Stay here Nour, don't go anywhere, we will come back after we are done shopping," my father said to me as he walked away and left my grandmother in charge. I saw my mother, father, and grandfather, each enter different stores and disappear through them. I guess I forgot my glasses because everything was quite blurry.

"Stay here I just want to check something over there, don't move okay?" ordered my grandmother as she walked away into a jewelry shop. I stood there for a while, but I felt shy and scared just standing in the middle of a moving and noisy crowd so I took a few steps forward as the thought of reaching my grandmother had captured me. But unfortunately I fell. I wasn't looking at the ground whilst walking so I fell through the broken tile and into a hole that led me underground below the mall.

I tried climbing up but it wasn't working, so I slowly took a few steps on the hard soil, and noticed a broken old house just standing in front of me. *tin ton* I rang the bell seeking for help, but got a little freaked out when pink lady tried to grab me, and somehow I knew she was a pink witch because she had a long disgusting nose with big pimples.

As I ran all around her house, her pink husband came along and tried to grab me too. I couldn't see where I was running and kept bumping into things, because all her thing was pink! Light pink! Dark pink! Many different shades of pink! My eyes were going to pop!

I somehow stumbled in my running and found my way out, I once again tried climbing the hole, and as I looked back I screamed at the sight of some crazy pink witches that ran towards me. Suddenly, I found my grandfather's hand pulling me up. I was very grateful to him because he had saved my life in the last second as I had felt their hands tugging on my feet.

Fun Fact: My sister and I had actually dreamt this same dream even in the same age.

We were actually both 6 when we dreamt this dream :D