Reoccurring Dreams - The Murder's Home

My Dream:

I awoke laying flat on the floor next to a big, beautiful bed which was decorated in red, white, and gold, hmm it seems to always remind me of Kings and queens.

I crawl around the bed and back as I heard yelling going on between two people, a man and a woman. They seemed joined, where they married?

Yet I couldn't make out what were they really saying so I stayed low and awaited them room to become emptied of people.

After they had left I crawled to the stairs and sat there for a few moments to assure myself that they had left.

These stairs weren't normal; they didn't have steps like any other normal stairs would. The so-called stairs were loops of gold that were attached to each other by ropes of gold. I had to climb down to reach the ground and I was definitely afraid of falling, but I had to escape this place and so I quietly climbed down the golden hula hoops of death.

As soon as I had reached the ground I hid behind a chair, and planned my escape route.

I had to be fast and slowly sneak away to the door, because the man that I had seen from earlier sat the middle of all these other men and this man seemed very dangerous, yet he had handsomely hot facial features to die for and his body had strong built muscles. They were all dressed in formal black suits and were arguing about a very interesting subject. 

The subject was too interesting to leave so instead of slowly sneaking away I hid behind the chair and listened closely, as I told myself that I would leave after the conversation was over.

As I sat quietly observing my surrounding I knew that it was dangerous being here, and that I should leave before they find me, but I didn't, my curiosity got a head of me and kept me sitting, awaiting my death.

The surroundings were beautiful though. There were wine glasses on the table and everything, and every chair was coated in gold, and all items were colored in red, white, and black. Talk about my favorite colors.

His eyes suddenly landed on me, I saw his eyes widen for a second but it was replaced with evil narrowed eyes and a cheeky smile formed on his lips. And before I could move a muscle he picked up a black gun and shot me. 

I fell and clutched my chest in pain. As I tried to escape them his wife came and held me in place. "Bring her," he said as he gestured to her with his hand. She threw me onto the ground in front of him. Did she have to be that harsh?

"Bring a couple knifes will you dear?" he asked he as he smirked at me. All the men had mischievous grins on their lips and all I could do was struggle in pain. His grip was too strong to escape from.

As his wife handed him a couple of sharp daggers and knifes he thanked her and she left. How could this man even thank? This dirty, heartless devil!

He threw knifes and daggers at each man in a black suit as they quickly caught them in their fists not allowing the dangerous object to struck them dead.

I continued to struggle, I didn't want to give up neither die, but sometimes what you really want doesn't happen.

They all ran to my side and started stabbing me in every place that I could think of except my head, it seemed like they wanted my brain to be awake so I could feel all the pain possible before I had lost enough blood and died. Some sat back after they had finished stabbing me and fell in heaps of laughter as I screamed in pain. They all seemed to enjoy this and not even one of them showed a little sympathy for the tortured child, me.