The Giant Witch

My Sister's Dream:

A giant witch stood in the middle of a few broken towers that she had destroyed with her giant size. She was planning to destroy all our lands and take over it to use it for her new home because she is huge and she kinda needs a whole planet to use as a house.

"What don't you use any other planet?" I asked but as she was going to reply I shouted "Donkey!" in her face.

"Because all planets are too small," she screamed in an opera like voice, then she stomped her feet in anger whilst only wearing dirty, old rags. "Why did you call me donkey?!" she yelled in frustration before she fell down and slept for only four seconds.

She awoke with a scream and suddenly grabbed someone in top speed and started yelling at it. "I'm innocent, and I didn't do anything!" screamed the person as it started crying.

Me and my mom ran to the only solution. We grabbed cages from under the disgustingly dusty beds and started unlocking them. Hamsters ran and scrambled out of the cage to their freedom as we grabbed them and threw them on the witch.

"Oh! So cute! Please don't kill me!" screamed the witch as she fainted.

I guess the hamsters were too cute and could also be used as a weapon. :D

What was that thing called again? Too cute to resist? :3