(PART I) You meet him for the first time

NO WARNINGS

Prompt: Imagine you and Stiles/Derek/Isaac/Scott meeting for the first time.

Word Count: 966

------------------------------------------

Stiles :

You tried your best to hurry to a table, hoping no one would notice you. Once you got there, you couldn't help but tirelessly sit and stare at Stiles - the boy you were unconditionally and irrevocably in love with.

He was gorgeous and it was beyond your understanding how he was single and no girl wanted to date him.

But then Lydia crossed your mind. He was in love with her, just as much as you were in love with him and it made you sad.

He was talking to his best friend Scott, when he looked over his shoulder at you, making you quickly avert your gaze.

You're not sure what happened after that, but Stiles, actual Stiles in flesh and blood, was sitting at your table that only consisted of you, smiling his face off.

"Hey, " he smiled and you were quiet for a while, before you remembered he was waiting for a reply.

"H-hi," you looked at his table to see Scott smiling towards you both, "What - what are you doing here?"

"I don't know. I mean, I guess I'd come and ask why you're staring at me all the time, " he smirked and you threw your head on the table, on your cheek of course.

"I'm sorry," You lifted your head off the table, "That's so creepy and weird and -" "It's sort of cute, actually. Kind of like you,"

And your breath hitched. As if that didn't almost kill you, he continued, "Would you like to go out sometimes? With me? "

Still without taking a breath, you nodded and Stiles smiled.

~
~

Derek :

"Y/N! "

Stiles' loud voice startled you,to the point that you jumped from the trance you were in while reading your favorite book, for the sixth time.

"What do you want, Stilinski?"

Stiles was your cousin that you were going to be living with until you finished high school and you weren't looking forward to your first day of Junior year tomorrow.

"Come on, I want you to meet some of my friends, ".

You shut your book and looked down at your choice of outfit ; a huge plaid flannel, compliments of your last boyfriend and a pair of grey shorts.

You heard some footsteps coming up the stairs and got up off the bed. Stiles knocked on the door.

"I'm coming, " You said, fixing your hair. The knocking got more urgent and you got more agitated, "I said I'm coming,"

The knocking got louder and harder and you growled lowly.

"I SAID I'M CO-"

But the lock being broken off and the door flying open cut you off.

"Holy- Stiles what the - " But on further observation, you realized it wasn't at all Stiles.

The stranger stared at you while you blatantly checked him out. He was tall with a killer body and a great facial structure.

"Um, hi," he said and you looked up at him.

"Hi, " you pulled the hoodie up on your shoulder, only for it to fall off again, "I'm Y/N. Stiles' cousin."

"My name's Derek, and I'm Stiles'... associate, ".

"Oh?" You didn't quite understand what he meant but didn't question it.

"Y/N are you - Oh, I see you met the sour wolf, " Stiles smiled sarcastically and Derek narrowed his eyes at him, but didn't say anything.

"Okay Stiles, let's go meet your other friends," You pushed him down the stairs in front of you, "And hope they're all as good looking as Derek,".

You whispered the last part, but with his enhanced hearing, Derek was able to hear you and had a smile on his face for the rest of the night.

~
~

Isaac :

You were in Chemistry class, and your partner was Greenburg. You went up to collect some Hydrochloric Acid, but while walking back, you bumped into Isaac Lahey, the best looking guy in the class, who was always late..

"I'm so sorry, " Your hands flew up to my mouth and he threw his things on the nearest table while the toxic liquid seeped through his t-shirt. The teacher was standing now, ordering you to follow him to the boys' locker room and you did.

He was in the bathroom for quite a while, and you understood why; his burns looked pretty gruesome. Unable to keep outside anymore, you stormed into the locker room and walked to the showers where Isaac - completely burn-less - stood biting his lip, while you stood dumbfounded.

"Wha - " He cut you off and grabbed your hand, pulling you out of the locker room.

"I'll explain later."

~
~

Scott:

You sat in one of the book isles in the library, looking for a History book you needed to pass the History final in a month, and you needed to get all the studying you could get in that time.

You'd checked every shelf twice and couldn't find the damn book.

With a defeated sigh, you pulled your knees to your chest and rested your forehead in between.

"Um, " Your head snapped up to look at the really good looking guy holding the same book you were looking for, "Were you looking for this?"

You weren't used to people talking to you. Well, no one seemed to want to acknowledge your presence. Until now, obviously.

"Yes. " You stood up and brushed your jeans off. "Thank you,". You reached out to take it, but he moved his hand, with the book, away. Your eyebrow raised in confusion.

"Hey, I need it to study too," he paused and looked at you again before replying, "Tell you what ; We'll study together."

You tilted your head with a smile, but found yourself nodding, "Sure. That'd be nice."

He smiled as well and handed you the book, "I'll pick you up after school?"
You nodded again and with that, he was gone.

------------------------------------------

451 READS ALREADY?! Incredible!

Btw I'm making a part two that will have:

- Liam Dunbar

- Theo Raeken

- Jackson Whittmore

- Brett Talbot

It will take a little longer because I couldn't find any on tumblr sooo yeah I'll have to write them myself :)

Thanks for reading! Bye!