She's Not Worth It Part 5 - Liam**

SEX WARNING

Prompt: FINAL PART OF THE MINI SHE'S NOT WORTH IT SERIES!!

Word Count: 3163

------------------------------------------------

Okay, I have to admit: I was more then thrilled when I woke up on Friday, checking the weather and the news to make sure that nothing, and I mean nothing really, was out of order on Beacon Hills.

Finally.

After Berserkers, Dread Doctors, evil Witches and all kinds of freaks, it was about time for us to get a little bit of peace. Nothing new, nothing old, everything specially normal and boring.

I'm loving Normal and Boring.

The ride to school couldn't be better, Stiles was talking about their Prom, which was close, and asking me and Scott all kinds of questions about how to ask Lydia to go with him, as I didn't knew (because they're seniors, and you never know what goes on a senior mind), I just told him that anything cute and that came from his heart would make Lydia happy. Because unlike people think, she's a very sensitive person, especially when it comes to Stiles.

When we arrived, I quickly dodged my Brother's questions about what I would do this evening, because I already had plans with Liam. Well, I had plans, I just hoped Liam would come into those plans.

It doesn't take longer to find Liam, he's practicing with Mason on the field, like always, and I can't even complain about his obsession with Lacrosse, because I have an obsession with Cheering myself, so...

I wave at Liam, who flashes me a bright smile before taking his helmet off and running towards me. He quickly locks his arms around my waist and pulls me closer, planting a passionate kiss on my lips. "Hello, there." He says with a grin, caressing my cheek with his thumb. "I missed you."

"I saw you yesterday." I say chuckling.
"Still missed you." He chuckles, giving my lips a quick peck. "So, what's up?"
I shrug. "My parents are going out to their usual Date Night and Scott is reuniting with Stiles and some friends on Lydia's house, but I'm really not in the mood. I was wondering if you didn't wanted to make a movie marathon with me? Classic horrors, Animation, Drama, Comedy..."

He smiles. "You know I would love to. I'll bring some movies."

"As long as it isn't Jaws again." I roll my eyes playfully.

"Hey! Jaws is the best movie ever made, please show some respect." He pouts and I chuckle, nodding. "Okay, so I'll see you tonight."

I smile, my throat drying as I think about the next part. "Uh, wait... I-I was wondering if... You wouldn't like to spend t-the night... You know, so we can watch more movies without getting interrupted by your parents calling you to say it's too late." I shrug.

He immediately replaces his smile with a smirk. "You want me to spend the night?"

I blush. "O-Only if you want to."

He chuckles. "And how could I say no to such temptation request?" He winks.

"I would love to, Princess."

I quickly kiss his lips as I hear the bell ringing, waving clumsily as I rush to my Comparative Literature class, a dorky smile playing on my lips.

Unfortunately, the classes lasted longer than the credits on Lord of The Rings, and I was almost drooling over my History book when the class ended.

"Thank God." My friend Camilla whispered at me as we walked off the classroom. "So, are you going to Lydia's party? Is gonna be a-ma-zing." She asks as I drop my books on my backpack and close my locker.