(PART II) You meet him for the first time

MAKE OUT WARNING FOR BRETT

Prompt: Imagine you and Liam/Theo/Jackson/Brett meeting for the first time.

Word Count: 979

----------------------------------------------------

Liam :

You were new at Beacon Hills. Today was your first day at school. You were having trouble finding your classes. Everyone was pushing you. You dropped your books so so many times. Someone pushed you. You were waiting for the impact to come but it never came. You were in someone's strong arms. You opened your eyes to see a cute boy around your age. He let you go and picked up your books for you. "My name is Liam. Liam Dunbar" he said. "My name is Y/N" you said. "Are you having trouble finding your classes? I can help you if you want" he said. "Thank you" you said.

~
~

Theo :

He sat down across from you. You were studying for your upcoming Physics exam. You were just as smart as Lydia, but you weren't as confident about getting good grades as she was. "Can I help you?" you asked, slightly annoyed at his presence. He was flipping a pen around between his fingers as he watched you. "I've never met you before, I'm Theo," he said. "Alright, you've met me," you said, beginning to put your books away. "Whoa, hey, what's the rush? I don't even know your name, pretty girl." "First, don't call me that, and second, my name is Y/N. I should be getting home, Natalie and Lydia will be worried," you stated, standing up to leave. "Text one of them then, say you'll be a little late," he tried to convince you. "No really, Lydia gets paranoid with all the supernatural stuff going on," you defended. "Ooo, are you scared of going with me? Am I that intimidating?" "Oh please, but seriously, I need to go." "Go with me. I'll drive you home and I'll make sure nothing happens to you, wolf's honor," he said. "Fine, but if there's any wolfing out, I'll beat the crap out of you with my baseball bat, which I'm getting out of my car before we go." "Fair enough. You and Stiles must get along well," he said. "Very," you replied.

~
~

Jackson :

It was a regular Tuesday at your former school Beacon Hills High. You drove your Toyota up to a parking spot and parked. Soon a Porsche pulled up to the empty spot on the left side of your car. You took your key out and grabbed your backpack and phone, shutting the door. "Be careful! This is an expensive car!" a boy said to you as you climbed out. "Sorry" you mumbled. You never liked it when someone got mad at you. It always made you feel guilty about yourself, even though it wasn't your fault 99% of the time. "You're Y/N right? Lydia talks about you a lot" he smirked. "Um yeah. That means that you must be the one and only Jackson Whittmore" you scoffed. You never liked him since Scott and Stiles seemed to dislike him as well. "That's me! Just stay away from my car alright?" he said irritated. How could this boy be 'happy' and then all of a sudden a sour wolf? You rolled your eyes and walked inside the building.

~
~

Brett :

You decided that you should come to your school Beacon Hills High to their first lacrosse game of the season even though it was a scrimmage. They were playing against Davenford Prep. You and your friend Maggie were going. You two sat in the third row on the edge. Some of the players were still changing. One player actually had his shirt off. And man did he have a good body. Perfectly toned and his abs were to die for. "Close your mouth you'll catch flies" Maggie giggled. "What are you talking about?" I asked quickly. "Oh you know" she smirked. You blushed. "His name is Brett. He's captain of the Davenford Prep Lacrosse team" your friend said after a second. "Brett...." you whispered. He looked up at the bleachers and saw him looking in your direction, as he was looking straight at you. 'Did he hear me?' you thought. He smiled and finished putting on his shirt. You blushed and looked down. The game ended with Beacon Hills winning. You and Maggie drove to the game by yourselves since Maggie had to go do some errands after the game. "Bye! Drive safe!" you hugged Maggie goodbye. "Bye!" and with that she was gone. You went next to the locker room to get a drink from the water fountain but someone grabbed you mouth and pulled you into the locker room. You fought back and the person let go. You turned around to see who was it to see Brett with only a towel wrapped around his torso. "Hey. My name's Brett" he simply said. "What the hell do you think you're doing 'Brett'?! You don't just cover a girl's mouth and drag her into a locker room just to say hi-" you screamed but got cut off by him kissing you. With his looks and charm you couldn't help but kiss back which quickly turned into a make out session. He licked the bottom of your lip asking for permission to slip his tongue into your mouth. You let him in as you ran your fingers through his wet hair pulling it gently. He had his hands on your butt, squeaking it and pulling you closer. You both moaned in each others mouths. You heard someone clear their throat but you two just kept on going. The person cleared their throat even louder then before causing you and Brett to pull away and look at the person standing at the doorway. There stood a pale boy with messy brown hair and freckles. "We need to talk Brett" he said sternly. The boy moved to the side to reveal two other boys. You patted Brett's chest as you walked out and to your car smiling.

----------------------------------------------------

Man that Brett imagine was long af...oops

I finally made part II 😅

TYSM FOR 2k READS!

Thanks for reading! Bye!