Naturally - Stiles

NO WARNINGS

Prompt: Imagine Stiles always ignoring you and giving you mean looks but then asking you out.

Word Count: 196

----------------------------------------------------

You didn't know what was up with Stiles. He'd always stare at you with furrowed eyebrows, and if you didn't know any better, you'd think he hates you.

But in Stiles' point of view, that wasn't the case at all. He always got this tingling feeling when you were around him. And even though he wasn't a werewolf, he always thought to be protecting you.

It made him wonder a whole lot, about what could possibly make him feel that way about you, but he couldn't figure it out.

So instead of avoiding you, but staring at you like a stalker, he decided to embrace his feelings and ask you out.

One day when you sat outside the school at lunch, he approached you.

"Hey, Y/N," You raised your eyebrow at the fact that he wasn't staring at you and actually came to talk to you.

"Hey, Stiles, " You closed the book you were reading, "Do you need anything?"

"Yes, I - Well, no actually, I just wanted to - I'm here to, " he paused to sigh, "Will you go out with me? For, like - pizza or... curly fries?"

You smiled and nodded, "I would love to."

----------------------------------------------------

I feel like all the imagines I have put in this book are so rushed and short. What do you think?

Tbh, Stiles would be the type of person to ask someone on a date to go eat curly fries lmao.

Thanks for reading even though it was awful.... Bye!