Over My Dead Body - Derek**

SEX WARNING

Request ~ Hey can I have a dirty Derek imagine plz thnx

Word Count: 785

------------------------------------------

"Shut up, you'll wake Stiles!" you yelled in a hushed whisper as your boyfriend Derek managed to topple yet another item from your nightstand.

"So what? I'm a werewolf, he can't do anything to me."

"Yea, but he can tell dad have him ship me off to a monastery." you said kissing Derek as you straddled him.

"He already can't stand the fact that we're dating."

"I wouldn't let that happen," he said pushing away the strap of your tank top and placing a kiss on your collarbone. "Over my dead body." he said nipping at it causing you to giggle lightly.

"Good, because I have no idea how I'd survive without your amazing-"
"Personality," he asked.

"I was going to say cock but I'm feeling nice so yea. Your personality," you said pulling his shirt over his head.

"Not nice,"

"Don't worry, I'll make you feel a lot better," you said pulling his pants down and reaching into his boxers for his erection. "What do you want me to do with it?" you asked stroking it.

"Suck it," he groaned.

"I can do that," you said sliding down his body as you pulled his boxers down.

You continued to stroke him until he was hard enough then you brought your mouth down over him. You teased his tip and licked away the bead of precum present before taking him all in and bobbing your head up and down.

He gripped your hair tightly and began forcing you to take in more, causing you to gag. He knew that a part of you loved it when he'd make you gag and he loved the sensation of it so it was a win-win.

You began jerking what you couldn't fit into your mouth and soon enough felt him twitch. You took the chance to suck and pump him harder, until you felt the familiar hot, sticky liquid hitting the back of your throat in thick spurts.

You kept sucking until there was nothing left, Then you swallowed and released him from your mouth with a pop.

"That was amazing," he said petting your head.

"I aim to please."

"Well you always succeed."

"Only your seed," you said placing a kiss on his lips.

"Come on up here," he said with a smirk while still lying on your bed.

You smirked knowingly and slipped your underwear off before lining your center up with his lips. He pulled you down to him and wasted time with you. He delved his tongue into your tight heat, causing you to cry out.

"Shut up, you'll wake Stiles," he mocked before slurping your clit into his mouth and sucking on it hungrily.

He went back to licking at your entrance, prompting you to move against his face. He loved it when you rode his face, especially when he was in a position to see you do it.

Your quiet moans only encouraged him and with his desire to perform, you were brought to your climax.

He then proceeded to flip you over and climb on top of you. He made short work of your tank top and began massaging your boobs until you were begging for him.

Eventually, he obliged and plunged himself into your wet heat, causing you to cry out.

"Shh," he emphasised putting a hand over your mouth while he pounded you mercilessly.

Your hands clawed at the expanse of his back and you thought you would explode from all the pleasure. You couldn't hold it in anymore, you came and released the loudest scream you could muster.

Derek chuckled at that and began making strides towards his own orgasm when you heard your door being flung open.

"Y/N, are you okay?" your brother Stiles exclaimed as he defensively held a metal bat.

"I'm fine Stiles," you groaned as Derek rolled off of you.

"Derek, what the hell are you doing naked in my sister's bed?"

"Building a sand castle." Derek replied sarcastically.

"Y/N, I thought I told you to stay away from him."

"You did, but I love Derek."

"Derek, I think you should go before I break out a jar of mistletoe on your ass."

"Stiles, I'm not a kid,"

"Derek is not the right guy for you."

"We've been dating for almost a year. Have I hurt her?"

"Not that I know of,"

"He hasn't, now go."

"Fine, but I'm not happy."

"You're never happy," you countered.

"Shut up, and keep it down already." Stiles scoffed walking out.

As soon as you and Derek thought you were alone, Stiles came bursting in again.

"By the way Y/N, does dad know of this?"

"Goodbye Stiles," you yelled tossing a pillow at him.

------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Bye!