Arguments - Pack Part I

NO WARNINGS

Request: can i have a pack imagine when you and the pack get into this huge argument then one of them say something hurtful so you leave then you get into this deadly accident and they feel bad btw shes human and i love your writtings

Word Count: 1607

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not everyday where you fight with your friends. It worse when everyone is going against you. But it even worse when one of your best friends calls you something horrible. If none of this happened i wouldn't be here right now.

It all started because of Theo fucking Raeken. When he came to town i had this "i will ignore you at all cost" plan but that failed miserably. At first he only started greeting me but then that turned into talking with eachother which caused us to become friends and now we're dating.

No one knew ,except my parents, that we were dating. First of all my friends hates him and think he's evil and second yeah they fucking hate him!! So if they found out they will kill me. In my defence i don't see anything wrong in dating Theo. He's the nicest and most caring guy i ever met. Whenever we hung out we had to be extremely careful.

I was making my way towards Scott's house because he said that we had something 'important' to discuss about. When i arrived at his house the whole pack was already there. Guess they're early for once.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them as I entered Scott's house. They all mumbled a hi but they avoided looking at me. Is this something wrong? Did i do something? All these question going through my head.

"Everything okay?" I asked them as i sat on the couch next to Lydia. Lydia gave me a small smile but soon turned into a frown.

"We need to talk to you." Lydia exclaimed as she shifted slightly. I looked around and Stiles was basically giving me a death stare.

"Uh what's wrong?" I asked nervously. A million things came into my mind. I tried thinking of everything that i could have done wrong that they needed to talk to me.

"We know you're dating Theo." Scott commented and i could see that he was clearly disappointed.

"Look he's not bad, he's ac-"

"Bullshit! That guy is evil and you know it! He works with the fucking Dread Doctors y/n! And you dare to say he's not evil?!" Stiles suddenly yelled and got up from his seat. It's true Theo did worked with the Dread Doctors but he's trying to change and trying to be a better person. They'll never know how he is now.

"Stiles is right y/n. That guy did some pretty shitty things and we don't trust him one bit. And we don't want you to date the enemy." Kira said quietly as i laughed lighty. This is pure bullshit.

"You guys are unbelievable, i can date who i want. If i get hurt it's my fault." I remarked and shook my head, still not believing these people.

"We're doing this for your own good y/n! There's many guys out there. Nicer and sweeter guys. We demand you to broke things off with that jerk." Scott demanded as he flashed his red eyes to me. Sucks for him cause that doesn't work for me, i'm just human. Not one of his little betas.

"I'm not going to break up with him to make you guys happy." I said calmly and grabbed my bag ready to leave this damn house.

"As your alpha i'm telling you to break things off with him." Scott growled and i rolled my eyes. Friends aren't suppose to be this way. They should support you with whatever decision you make and they need to be okay with who you date.