Arguments - Pack Part II

NO WARNINGS

Prompt: Part II

Word Count: 2258

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott's pov

It's been a few weeks since the accident happened. All of this was our fault especially mine. I decided to talk to her. If she was happy with him why couldn't we? Her happiness is all that matters but i was too clouded with hatred towards Theo for what he had done. And i didn't care for y/n feelings.

The last thing she probably remember is me kicking her out of the pack. I sit here everyday, watching her. Guilt eating me alive because of me she's laying in this bed. If we didn't have the meeting none of this would've happen. She would be alive but instead she's laying unconscious on the bed.

I was too caught up in my little world that i didn't hear the door open and someone walking in. I see this person sitting on the chair next to me. I turned around and looked at Theo. He was a mess, he hasn't sleep ever since we called him to inform about y/n.

"It's your fault, Scott." Theo said after a while of complete silence. I looked at him and he had tears in his eyes.

"I know that already, Theo." I sassed and let a shaky breath out. Those 3 words haunts me every single time. "It's your fault" there's no lie in that sentence because it's true. It is my fault. She's here because of me.

"Why didn't you accept the fact that i'm her boyfriend?" Theo asked me and was looking at me with this look on his face. I sighed and started playing with my hands.

"I can't trust you for what you did to my pack and I, you know that." I replied and turned my gaze to y/n body.

"Doesn't give you the right to yell at her." Theo mumbled under his breath but i still heard what he said.

"I wanted her safe! I don't want you hurting her and breaking her little heart. I know you Theo. i'm just looking out for her." I said loudly. Theo is seriously getting on my nerves right now.

"Well you're doing a hell of a job looking out for her." Theo said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. And that's where i snapped. I care for everyone in my pack and that counts for y/n. And the fact that Theo's her boyfriend, i need to keep an extra eye on her.

"Atleast i look out for her, what do you do huh? Besides hurting people." I shouted at him and got up from my chair. He got up and i could see his claws were out. Before he could say something, i heard y/n whimper. I quickly made my way towards her. She was slowly open her eyes. This is a good sign, she's waking up.

*your pov*

I could hear voices. Sometimes they were so faint and far away but i still could manage to listen to it. I don't know where the voices are coming from, but they never leave. Every day, i hear the same voices talking to me or talking to something else.

I couldn't see anything but i could only hear these voices. Most of them repeat the same thing 'wake up'. Am i not awake? It feels like i'm stuck in my mind, unable to move or speak.

After a while I could feel my eyes slowly open. Once i opened my eyes i quickly shut them due to much light in the room. I open my eyes once again and adjust to light. I looked around the room and i could see machines next to me. I looked to the other side of the room and saw two boys standing next to me. I looked at them one by one to see if i know them. But they don't look familiar at all.