Isn't Love Sweet - Theo x Stiles

NO WARNINGS

Prompt: Imagine Stiles being your protective ex boyfriend. You go on a "date" with Theo.

Word Count: 981

----------------------------------------------------

Stiles never really was discreet about liking the people you have dated or went on a date with since you's broke up. He always found ways to ruin it. You'd think since he was with Malia he wouldn't care for you anymore. But you were dead wrong, you didn't even realise the death glares he sent to boys that stared at you...

•••

"I just don't get why she has to go on this date with Theo" Stiles ranted, as he flipped his mathematics book shut a scowl on his face. Malia, Scott and Kira's heads shot up "because she's single" Kira said, stiles hot her a death glare, "that's not the point" stiles grumbled, Scott just shook his head, but Malia was giving him a death glare "why do you care so much about who she dates?' Malia asked, Stiles face turned pale for a while "because I'm a concerned friend, who cares about her safety" Stiles said, "more like you just care about her love life" Malia mumbled, "well at least I don't look at her like she's a meal, news flash Malia we aren't in the animal kingdom" Stiles yelled, Kira and Scott bowed their heads down, "yeah well you look at her like you want her" Malia yelled back, "you know what maybe I do, at least I know she won't eat me alive" Stiles yelled, grabbing his books and shoving them in his bag as he walked out of school, straight to your house.

•••

You heard Lydia going through your stuff, as you wrapped the towel around your body, and walked out of your bathroom that lead to your room. You saw Lydia hold up your outfit. "You know (y/n), your style is pretty good, but these undies really?" Lydia asked, holding up normal undies, "what's wrong with them?" you asked, snatching them off of her, she gave you a disapproving look. "(Y/n), wear your black lace lingerie" Lydia said, her eyes wondering to your dresser, "Lydia, I'm not having sex with him" you said, looking at her with wide eyes, "you should I mean it's been two years since you and Stiles broke up and let's face it he was the only one you really had sex with, all I'm saying is Theo could really help you get over Stiles" Lydia stated, walking to your dresser pulling out your black lace bra and matching panties "besides your sexy in it" Lydia said, bitting her lip, as she gave you puppy eyes, "fine" you said, taking them off of her "good girl" Lydia said, walking up to your window, as you get dressed.

Lydia eyes widen as she saw Stiles walking up to your house, "and speaking of your ex here he comes now" Lydia mentioned, making you drop your hair straightener, and run down the stairs to come face to face with stiles, "what do you want?" you asked Stiles, but he was gawking at you "(y/n), you can't go on this date with him, Theo is not Theo he says he is, his evil, his planning something" Stiles yelled, making you gulp, the only time he yelled at you was when he broke up with you. "Not this again, Stiles just give him a chance" you said.

Just as Stiles was about to say something his eyes went wide, "I didn't interrupt anything?" Theo said, from behind you "no" you and Lydia said, "yes" Stiles said, glaring at Theo. " we should leave now" you said, turning around to look at Lydia, "bye" you said to Lydia, ignoring stiles and walking out the door with Theo.

"Stiles maybe you should just let her be with theo" Lydia said, standing in front of Stiles, "but I still love her" Stiles whispered, "Stiles you hurt her too much, don't you think you own it to her, to let her move on from you with Theo?" Lydia asked, "No, I can't, I have to tell her, I have to safe her from this date" Stiles said, running out the door, "Stiles what do you mean?" Lydia yelled at him, but he didn't hear her and he didn't want to...

20 minutes earlier before your house

Stiles was walking to your house, when something pulled him off the path way, he looked behind him to see Theo with a smirk on his face "what did you do that for?" Stiles yelled at him, "I don't even know why she even dated you stiles" Theo stated, "I mean you did cheat on her and yet you still wreck all her dates" Theo said, pushing Stiles into a house, "don't wreck my plan with her Stiles, you always have to save her and its annoying" Theo snarled, "well most guys she goes on dates with, are dickheads" Stiles hissed out, "oh don't worry, I'll make this date a date she won't forget, because she wouldn't want to" Theo said, a cold hard look in his eyes, making Stiles turn pale as theo punched him "don't hurt her" Stiles yelled to theo as theo walked away....

•••

"Where are we going?" you asked, as you's missed the bowling alley, "just have to stop somewhere first" Theo said, looking at the road, as he turned into a dirt road, making you sit up, as he stopped in front of the water plant "why are we are the water plant theo, this is where the dread doctors are" you said, your eyes widening in fear, "I do I like you, but they want you for some reason, I'm sorry" Theo said, a sad look on his face, as the dread doctors opened the passenger door and ripped you out of the seat "THEO" you screamed as they dragged you away, theo truck started to drive away, "we've been looking for you for a long time" one of them said, making you weep more.....

----------------------------------------------------

THEO IS HOT AF LIKE OMFG FUCK ME ALREADY

Apparently people were/are hating on Cody Christian because they hate Theo... -_- some people are just so fucked up. HE'S JUST AN ACTOR. DO YOU HATE ON THE GUY THAT PLAYS LOKI IN THOR/THE AVENGERS?! NO, YOU DON'T.

Now my friends are texting me fan-girling about fairytail.... Apparently it's an anime series..... I don't watch anime.

When you feel left out but you gotta smile through the pain and hurt 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Thanks for reading bye!!