Hideaway - Stiles

NO WARNINGS

Prompt: Imagine not talking to the pack for 2 weeks after your partners have passed away.

Word Count: 277

----------------------------------------------------

Stiles had been your best friend for as long as you could remember. Of course, after knowing him for so long, you had no choice but to fall in love with his sarcasm, wit and humor.

You loved spending time with him, but then your parents died.

You kind of just shut down since then.

Your grandma had moved from her house, to Beacon Hills and you were grateful for that, knowing that you wouldn't have to move from the one place you actually knew, but you couldn't recuperate from the death of your parents.

So, you stopped going to school for a while.

And you started feeling better, little by little, but you hadn't fully become yourself again, and to be honest, you never thought you would.

Exactly two and a half weeks later of not talking to you, the pack decided they'd come visit you, but Stiles decided to get there before them, because there was something he had to tell you and couldn't keep it to himself.

So at lunch time, Stiles left school, and came to your house.

"Stiles? What are you - " But he cut you off with a small kiss, then that kiss got more intense.

Your hands flew up to tangle in his hair, to try and get him closer to you. God, how long you've waited for this.

You pulled away to take a breath, and he cupped your cheeks with his calloused but gentle hands.

"I kind of like you, like - a lot and - "
You interrupted him with a small peck on the lips, and he smiled, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I really like you, too, Stiles."

----------------------------------------------------

Omg I am so sorry that this imagine sucked. I was so rushed and I'm sorry. I'll post another imagine later today :)

Thanks for reading! Bye!