She's Not Worth It Part 4 - Liam

WARNINGS: BAD THOUGHTS, HORRIBLE SELF-ESTEEM. AND I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT AS A VICTIM OF DEPRESSION, BULLYING, SUICIDE, ANOREXIA, AND A LOT MORE PROBLEMS THAT I DONT WANT TO DISCUSS, THIS CAN GET PRETTY HARD TO READ DEPENDING ON HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THESE THINGS. (Not yelling btw)

Prompt: This is supposed to be called You're All I Need.

Word Count: 2730

----------------------------------------------------

Is been exactly two months since Liam asked me to be his girlfriend, and we've been inseparable ever since.

Of course that, due to the fact that Hayden Romero, Liam's ex, is our classmate, is kind of difficult to ignore her insults, even though Liam always says she's just jealous.

But that was before I realize that she wasn't the only one saying shit about mine and Liam's relationship, everywhere we go, every time I go to his practices or he comes to mine, I can hear the people talking, gossiping about us.

"I heard they only started dating because she was pregnant!"

"Well, it wouldn't shock me at all if that was the reason, I mean, look at her."

"Poor Dunbar, I'm sure he misses having something to grab at night, she's practically an ironing board!"

"I mean, at least when he was dating Hayden, he had something to, you know, grab. Have you seen her boobs?!"

"Dude, she could at least wear some makeup." I hear Garrett whispering to Liam while they're changing in the locker room. I gasp, blushing and facing my shoes and waiting to hear Liam's reply.

"She doesn't like that kind of stuff." He says and I bite my lip. "But, yeah, I guess she could try."

I feel tears in my eyes as I run to the girl's bathroom, biting my lips so the tears won't escape before I roughly open the bathroom door with my mind, not even bothering on checking if someone's around to experience my witchcraft.

As I enter the bathroom, my eyes meet dark chocolate brown eyes, and the person in question drops her lipstick, so her focus is completely on me. "If is not the new Queen of school." Hayden says, chuckling right after. "Or should I say Cinderella? Because you pretty much look like the poor dressed and ugly maid. Just... less curvy." She says, pushing her skirt up a little bit. "I wonder how much pleasure Liam feels while on bed with you." She says and I look down. "What? Don't tell me you guys still haven't had sex, that's pathetic. But I guess I understand, since he'll have to be a lunatic to touch... That. I mean, don't you get jealous of your fellow cheerleaders? Wearing mini skirts, high heels, makeup, cute cropped tops, and being extremely more beautiful and sexy than you'll ever be? God, you make me pity Liam. I mean, just look at you. This horrible hair, those pimples, the dry lips, you look like the before version on a beauty reality show, just ten times worse. Just explain me, (y/n), how can you be so curve less, yet so ugly? Can't you just be one of two things? Like, if you were at least beautiful..." She says and then suddenly the bell rings, next class will start now.

"Oh, I have to go." She shrugs. "Here, take this, you'll need it more than me." She says handing me her used lipstick.
As she exits the bathroom, I take a look at myself in the mirror. She's right, I have no curves, no butt or boobs, and my face is covered with at least nine pimples. The other girls in school are not like that, they dress up in better clothes, they wear makeup, they attract attention to themselves. Like Lydia, or Malia, or Kira. They're all so beautiful, even Hayden, with their rocking bodies and pretty faces. And I'm just a mess, why would Liam want me? Does he pity me? Did he thought he could give me the taste of having a boyfriend only to leave me right after?