Chapter 3

YOUR POV:

So far things are going well. All of the guys have been really kind and helpful. I was really nervous to host but now that I've started I think I'm gonna be here a while.

To my surprise there were a lot of guys that came and requested me. I honestly didn't know what to do so I just sat there and responded when they asked me questions.

"So I hear you're an artist. Is that right?"

"Oh yeah thats correct."

"I'd love to see some of your work."

I smiled at that, "Thank you, I'd be more than happy to show you sometime. Although I would lower your expectations. I'm not that good."

"I'm sure thats not true. I've heard that your art is as if your looking at a photograph."

I giggled, "Thank you."

"So what else do you do besides draw?"

"Well, I'm on the volleyball team here at Ouran."

"Are you really? Thats really impressive. I always thought it was close to impossible to make any sports team here."

"Not impossible, just challenging. It takes a lot of dedication to the sport."

"No wonder you made the team."

I could feel my face heat up, "Th-thank you. Thats awfully nice of you to say."

"No need to thank me."

"So what do you like to do?"

"Me? Oh I'm studying to become an author."

"Really? Thats awesome!"

"Ha thanks."

"If you ever need anyone to read your writings just let me know. I'd love to read your work." I smiled at him.

"O-oh o-okay." awe cute he's blushing!

Just then Kyoya said, "Unfortunately everybody it is time for the host club to retire for the day. We will see you all tomorrow."

I brought my attention back to my client, "Well I should go. It was really nice to meet you...."

"James. And it was really nice to meet you too. Would you mind if I request you again tomorrow?"

"I'd like that James."
(A/N: ooooOOOOoooh you sure are popular with the guys 😉)

----------------------

I helped the host club clean up after the guests left. I had a really fun time today! Can't wait to see what else joining the host club brings.

I was just finishing putting away some teacups when I felt a tap on my should. When I looked I saw Kyoya-senpai standing behind me with his little black book.

"You did good today Ms. (L/n). Haruhi was right when she said you would be a good addition to our host club."

"Oh thank you Senpai."

"No problem. I expect you to be back here tomorrow in time to prepare for our guests return."

"Of course."

"Goodbye for now Ms. (L/n)."

"You can call me (f/n). Goodbye Senpai!" I said as I walked out of the abandoned music room and headed home.

-----------------------

When I got home I found my father in the kitchen cooking. He's been taking up the cooking ever since my mother started taking the nightshift at the hospital she works at.

"Smells good Dad!"

"Thanks (n/n). Why don't you go wake your mother, foods almost done."

"Alright."

I walked down the hall and knocked on my parents bedroom before walking in. I was surprised to find my mom wasn't in bed. She was in the bathroom already. Guess she could smell the food from here.

Since my mom was already up, I went to my room and started working on my homework. I just had an essay I needed to write for my English assignment. Shouldn't take me too long.

"(M/n)! (F/n)! Dinners ready!"

"Coming dad!"

Well I guess the essay can wait till after dinner.

KYOYAS POV:

I was rather impressed with (f/n)'s performance today. Every time I looked over to check and see how she was doing, she would be smiling or laughing with her clients. She was a natural.

When I returned home from the Academy I was greeted by my sister.

"Hey Kyoya! How was school?"

"It was fine. Why are you in my room?"

"I just thought I'd reorganize your drawers for you."

"How many times have I told you to leave my drawers alone? Every time you try and reorganize them you end up creating a mess."

"Oh shush."

I rolled my eyes and began working on my homework. All I had to do was read a chapter from my calculus textbook and take notes. Easy.

However easy this task would normally be, I found myself struggling to focus. My mind kept going back to (f/n). Wait what? Why is this happening? Shes just someone I met.

No matter how hard I tried to focus on my calculus assignment, I just kept thinking of (f/n). Her beautiful (e/c) eyes, her dazzling smile, her bright personality. The whole thing was quite frustrating.

"Come on!" I shouted in frustration, startling my sister.

"Whats wrong Kyoya?"

"Nothing."

"You need any help with your homework?"

"No I'm fine."

"You seem frustrated. Why is that?"

"I just can't seem to focus is all."

"OooooOOOOoooh is it a girl?"

"W-what? No!"

"Oh Kyoya! You finally found interest in a girl! I'm so proud!"

"You're delusional."

"I'm not the one who can't focus because of a girl." she winked at me and left my room.

I had no idea why (f/n) stayed on my mind, but I was certain I wasn't falling for her. I just met her. If I were to say I'm falling for her I would sound completely idiotic. But....no. I am not falling for (f/n) (l/n).
(A/N: Suuuuuure Kyoya.
Kyoya: Shut up Author.)

YOUR POV:

I finished dinner and my English essay. The essay was on a piece of literature that we found most compelling. Honestly this was the easiest topic.

Since I finished my chores and all my homework I decided to doodle in my sketchbook. Usually I just sketch whatever comes to mind, and today for some reason Kyoya Ootori was on my mind. So you can guess what I ended up sketching.

Oh boy this can't be good.
__________________________

A/N: Remember to comment and vote :)