Chapter 13

"We seriously have to stay in here for an hour!? At this height!!?" I started freaking out. This can't be happening! Please God, no!

"Calm down (f/n) its going to be alright. They'll have it fixed in no time. I'm sure the hour estimation was an exaggeration."

"But what if it wasn't. What if we're really stuck up here. What if the car breaks open and we fall to our deaths!"

"Then I'm glad I spent my last moments with you."

I blushed and looked at Kyoya. Did he really just say that?

I was no longed holding onto the bar. I was now holding onto Kyoya's shirt with my face in his chest.

"I-I'm glad I would spend my last moments with you too Kyoya." I said with my face still in his chest.

Even though I wasn't looking, I knew Kyoya was smirking. You could literally feel it.

Kyoya then wrapped both of his arms around me, pulling me on his lap.

"K-Kyoya? What are you doing?"

"This."

Kyoya put his hand on my chin making me look up at him. Our faces were inches away from each other. Then Kyoya closed the space, and our lips were connected.

I was stunned at first. I mean who wouldn't be. But then I started kissing him back.

KYOYAS POV:

I just couldn't help it. (F/n) looked so beautiful tonight. I simply couldn't contain the urge anymore. So I kissed her.

Of course I've kissed other girls before, but none could compete with (f/n). With the way her smile makes me rethink the definition of beauty. The way she can be able to laugh and enjoy herself. I just love the light she brings into my life.

When (f/n) began kissing me back, I truly felt like I could die happily. The kiss may not mean anything to (f/n), but it definitely means something to me.

YOUR POV:

We pulled away for this stupid thing called air. I brought one of my hands and rested it on my lips, the sensation of the kiss still lingering. Kyoya just kissed me. Oh. My. God. Kyoya just kissed me!

I couldn't help but smile, I've been wanting to kiss him ever since I met him. Kyoya noticed me smiling and smiled softly at me.

"Hey Kyoya?"

"Yes (f/n)?"

"Did- did that kiss mean anything to you?"

He seemed to be deep in thought for a moment before he responded, "Yes."

I smiled even more, if that was even possible, and hugged Kyoya. "It meant something to me too."
(A/N: YAY! My otp is now canon!! Yes you and Kyoy are my otp ^-^)

I smiled and hugged me tightly.

Just then the ride started up again. Yay!! Finally we can get off this hell-ride!
---------------------------------------------
After the whole 'ferris wheel' incident, Kyoya and I decided to head back to the cottage. We walked back hand in hand. I felt like we were in some kind of romantic comedy.

Once we reached the cottage it was about ten at night. I honestly didn't want to go to bed, but it looked like Kyoya was dead tired. So we parted ways and got ready for bed.

I put my hair in a messy bun and changed into a tank top and pajama pants. Then I went to the kitchen and looked for a snack. Who knew having a near death experience would build up an appetite?

I went to the pantry and found popcorn! Score! It was the kind you needed to heat up in the microwave, easy enough.

I put the popcorn in the microwave and set the timer. Right and the microwave started heating I felt arms wrap around my waist. Kyoya.

"What are you making?" he asked.

"Popcorn. Want some? We could do like a movie night!"

He chuckled, "Alright, but I get to pick the movie."

"Deal!"

Kyoya smiled and let go of my waist. He left the kitchen to go pick a movie, while I stayed with the popcorn to make sure it doesn't burn.

Minutes later, I had the popcorn all cooked and in a big purple bowl. It smelled so good! I left the kitchen with the popcorn in hand and went to the tv room where Kyoya was.

"That smells good." he commented when I came in.

"I know right." I tossed a piece of popcorn in my mouth. "And it tastes even better!"

He chuckled again, God I love his laugh! It's so cute!

Kyoya put in a disc and sat down on the couch. The couch was in front of the movie theater sized tv and had a bunch of blankets and pillows around it.

I sat next to Kyoya on the couch and he wrapped an arm around me. I smiled and snuggled up next to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

The movie started, and to my horror, I discovered Kyoya picked out a horror movie. (A/N: Haha to my horror, get it?) I instantly started to shake and I moved closer to Kyoya.

The movie he picked was called "Babadook". And it is by far the creepiest movie ever! (A/N: Thats actually a real movie and its so good!) I jumped every few minutes! It was so scary!

Finally, after over an hour of me screaming from the movie, it ended. Why did Kyoya pick such a scary movie? Then I noticed my position on the couch, or rather, on Kyoya.

I was curled up in a ball on Kyoya's lap, with a blanket and Kyoya's arms wrapped around me. Did he plan this?

"K-Kyoya? Why did you pick that movie?"

"Because it gave me an excuse to cuddle with you." he smiled innocently at me.

I playfully punched him, "Ya but now I'm going to have nightmares!"

"Don't worry (f/n), I'll be right here to protect you. I promise, nothing will happen to you."

I smiled and snuggled back up to Kyoya. We both ended up falling asleep in each other's arms. And knowing that Kyoya was right there, I didn't have any nightmares.
__________________________

A/N: Yay! Another chapter done! I hope you enjoyed it! Comment what you'd like me to add in the story because I sort of have an idea for how to end it but I'm not sure. Love you all!!