Chapter 30

YOUR POV:

I heard the words loudly, breaking the silence that filled the sanctuary. I knew I heard them, yet I didn't realize they were mine. Nor did I realize that now all eyes were on me.

"I-I object.." I was not expecting all these eyes watching me. How am I suppose to seem composed when they are all staring at me?

As I glanced around the room I saw many faces that were full of shock and horror. However I stopped when I caught the stare of two very familiar grey orbs. Kyoya.

I decided to only focus on him, "I object to this wedding. Kyoya I know you were forced to end our relationship in order to protect my family and I, but I don't care. I don't care that I may have to live in poverty the rest of my life if it means I can be with you."

The girl standing beside Kyoya looked at me with pure fury in her eyes, burning me with her glare, but I continued, "Kyoya you have made me unimaginably happy these last few months and I have to believe that I did so to you as well, even if it was small."

I began to make my way to the alter, "You made me experience feelings that I have never experienced before, and for the first time in forever I felt as if my life couldn't get better. I was my best when I was with you."

Finally I was standing right in front of him, "When you left I felt as if my world was crumbling around me. I was so lost without you. Maybe you breaking up with me was completely forced but I need to tell you this."

Looking down, I took a deep breath. I raised my head to look straight into his eyes, "I still love you Kyoya."

KYOYAS POV:

"I still love you Kyoya."

How was I to respond to this? Is there a proper response to this? A response other than the truth? If I were to say the truth I would be condemning (f/n) and her family to a life of misery. However (f/n) would not have come here to say this if she did not understand the circumstances.

I looked at her face and studied it for a moment before taking a deep breath. Its time I stop denying the truth and face the consequences for it.

"I love you too (f/n)."

YOUR POV:

Hearing this brought a smile back onto my face. The smile that could only surface whenever Kyoya was around me. I couldn't hold it back anymore.

I hesitated slightly before jumping into Kyoya's arms. Oh how I missed being wrapped in Kyoya's strong, comforting arms. However this feeling didn't last long.

"This is an outrage!" I turned to see Kyoya's father with the most irate facial expression.

Kyoya stood in front of my in a protective manner, "Enough father! I will no longer be forced to do as you wish!"

"How dare you speak to me like this! You are my son!"

"A father is not supposed to force their child to marry someone they do not love! I will not allow you to do so any longer!"

Kyoya's father gave a loud huff of air in rage and stormed out of the church. That's the end of him.

I turned back to Kyoya to see him staring at me with a smirk on his face, "What?"

"Oh nothing. Just that you look very attractive in that dress."

I gave him an obnoxious wink, "You know it."

He chuckled lightly and pulled me back into a tight embrace, "From now on there will no longer be anything keeping us apart."
__________________________

A/N: Finally coming to the end of the story! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! (yes I know it was short) Remember to comment and vote! Love you all!!!