Chapter 17

YOUR POV:

The next day I went straight to school, not taking the time to say goodbye to my parents. I just couldn't wait to see Kyoya again! I was walking to school when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

When I turned around I saw Kyoya walking beside me with a smile on his face.

"Good morning (f/n)."

"Morning Kyoya, long time no see." I smiled up at him.

"Too long." he leaned down and kissed me softly yet passionately.

I giggled and kissed him back.

"Did you sleep well?" Kyoya asked after we separated.

"I didn't exactly sleep."

"How so?"

"Well after that stunt you pulled in front of my father, I stayed up all night talking to him about....us."

Kyoya chuckled, "I had a similar experience with my father."

"What happened?"

"Well, I confronted him about my feelings for you and he did not agree."

"Oh." I dropped my gaze to the ground. Does his father really not like me?

"Hey." Kyoya stopped in front of me and placed his hand under my chin, causing me to meet his eyes. "I could care less about what he says. I know how I feel, and I am not going to ignore it for his consent."

I smiled softly, "I sure hope not."

Kyoya smiled and kissed me again, "I-I love you (f/n)."

My eyes widened. He loves me? "I love you too Kyoya."

KYOYAS POV:

"I-I love you (f/n)." I understand that this may be premature, but it's true and I needed her to know.

"I love you too Kyoya." those five words brought more joy to me than anything else in this world.

I couldn't have asked for anything else than to know the woman I love loves me in return. Knowing that (f/n) (l/n) loves me was more than I could handle. I must have been smiling like an idiot the way (f/n) continued to giggle the rest of the walk to school.

When we reached the Academy we were both attacked my Tamaki. Honestly, can he just act normal for one day?

"Kyoya! (F/n)! Where were you guys this weekend!?"

I noticed (f/n)'s face turn a tint of red which made me chuckle.

"Whats so funny Kyoya?" Tamaki looked at me as dumbfounded as ever.

"Nothing that you need to be concerned with Tamaki."

"But Momma!" Tamaki is such a child.

"Hey Tamaki, wheres Haruhi?" (f/n) asked.

Tamaki seemed to be taken aback by this, "Oh no! My beloved daughter! Where is she!?"

(F/n) began having a laughing fit while Tamaki began running around in search of Haruhi.

"Shall we continue our way to our classes?" I offered my hand to (f/n).

"We shall." she smiled and accepted my hand.

We went inside the school and immediately everyone took notice of us holding hands. I enjoyed it, even though I received many jealous glares from boys and even some girls. I walked (f/n) to her class and gave her one last kiss before leaving for my own class.

YOUR POV:

My face was still red from the kiss when I took my seat. A lot of girls were giving me death glares which I, in return, gave them a polite smile. Okay, maybe it was more of a smug smile than a polite one.

I was about to take out my sketchbook when Haruhi walked in and took a seat besides mine. She looked like she had just run 30 miles. Must have been Tamaki chasing her. I ship them hardcore!

"Hey Haruhi." I smiled at her.

She smiled back, "Hey (f/n)."

I nudged her, "Did you have fun with Tamaki?"

Her face instantly turned red, "W-what? No!"

"Your face says otherwise." I poked her cheek.

"Oh shut up."

"No need to get defensive, I was just asking a simple question." I gave her another smile.

"Yeah sure, just a question." she rolled her eyes at me which made me laugh. "So (f/n)."

"Hm?" I looked at her and noticed she was smirking. Oh no.

"How was your weekend with the shadow king?"

I could feel my face heat up, "How do you know about that!?"

"You do know that my dad's friends with Misuzu, the owner of Pension Misuzu in Karuizawa. She saw you and Kyoya there this weekend and asked me if I knew about you two."

"O-oh. I guess I forgot about that."

"Just so you know, I ship you guys hardcore." she grinned at me.

"Just like how I ship you and Tamaki." I winked at her.

"You what!?"

"You guys are like my OTP. I can totally see you two together."

"You're kidding, right!?"

"Nope."

"I hate you."

"I know you mean love!"

We both just ended up in a laughing fit. I love how Haruhi and I can have arguments and still laugh it off with each other. Even though our 'arguments' are really just us messing around with each other.

All my classes went relatively fast, and before I knew it it was time to host. To be completely honest with you, I would much rather just go home and study. However, I'm committed to the host club so I must go.

I got to Music Room #3 in no time at all, and quickly went inside to find all the hosts already there.

"Ah (f/n)! There you are!" Tamaki said when he noticed me come in. "We were just discussing the plans for the upcoming ball!"

"We have a ball?"

"Indeed!"

"Why?"

"Because its fun!"

I giggled, "Fair enough."

Haruhi came over to me, "It's not that big of a deal really. It's really just this big dance with food(A/N: Like fancy tuna ;)). Do you know how to dance?"

"Um....nope."

"Oh well I could teach you if you want. Or better yet, Kyoya! Why don't you teach (f/n) how to dance?"

"It would be my privileged." Kyoya responded with a small smile.

I bit my lip nervously.

Haruhi nudged me, "You'll do fine! Plus it gives you more time with Kyoya!"

"Yeah, more time for me to embarrass myself."

"Oh don't be so dramatic (f/n)!"

"I'm not that dramatic. I feel that I bring just enough drama to my everyday life."

Haruhi and I ended up in yet another laughing fit. God I love this girl. But not as much as I love the handsome shadow king.
__________________________

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I cannot tell you how much you guys rock! The main reason I continue to update as fast as I can is because of you guys! I love you all!!!!