Chapter 23

YOUR POV:

Kyoya looked so handsome in his suit. I'll never understand how he can wear such elegant attire and yet seem so relaxed in it. Probably a rich person thing. Figures.

We arrived at the Academy and were instantly greeted with the sound of ballroom music and fangirls.

Kyoya held my hand as I climbed out of the limo, "Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

He must have known I was nervous because he gave my hand a gentle squeeze, "I'll be with you the entire night. There is no need to be afraid."

I smiled at him, "Thank you Kyoya."

He smiled and kissed me on the cheek, "Anything for you my dear."

I giggled.

We went inside to the ballroom and found the rest of the hosts waiting for us.

Tamaki looked at us with a bright smile, "There you two are! Awe you both look so cute together! You're clothes even match!"

I just smiled and walked over to where Haruhi was.

"Hey Haruhi."

"Hey (f/n). Oh my god! You look so pretty!"

I laughed, "Thanks. My mom made the dress for me."

"Shes good!"

"I know right?"

We both started laughing.

"So when do we start hosting and stuff?"

"Well Tamaki-Senpai just has to give us the 'plan of attack' then we'll start."

"Okay."

As if on cue Tamaki cleared his throat to gather everyones attention.

"Alright men! Just in the other room there are men and women who are expecting an amazing night! We can't disappoint them! So no matter what happens tonight, we all must keep them happy!"

We all nodded our heads.

"Good. Now let the festivities begin!"

We all walked into the other room and Tamaki welcomed our guests. I wasn't paying much attention to what he was saying but I understood the gist of it. Basically we are here for our guests entertainment and that they are free to dance and converse with us.

Once Tamaki was finished with his welcome, all the hosts began mingling with the guests.

I was approached by three guys who all complemented on my appearance. It was sweet of them but they did seem to keep looking at my chest.. Creepy!

Finally I was asked to dance by a boy named Philip. He was tall with curly brown hair and freckles. Totally adorable.

KYOYAS POV:

I know I was supposed to pay attention to our guest but I was having trouble focusing. (F/n) was dancing with a brown haired boy and I couldn't help but feel jealous towards him.

(F/n) has become quite the talented dancer and she seemed to be gliding along the dance floor. I only wish it was me whom she was dancing with.

"Kyoya? Hello? Kyoya!"

My attention was brought back to my guest, Princess Sophia. She was an average height girl with long blonde hair. Most would consider her to be quite beautiful, but compared to (f/n) she is hardly adequate.

"Forgive me Princess. I seem to have trouble keeping my mind from wandering."

"Well then perhaps I need to give you something to focus on. Would you care to dance?"

Personally I would much rather be dancing with the woman I love and not some princess who can't seem to wear clothes that cover her chest. However she is our guest.

"I'd be honored, your highness."

I led her to the dance floor and placed a hand on her waist. She followed suit and placed a hand on my shoulder.

We danced gracefully for about five minutes before Sophia spoke.

"So I hear you have recently taken interest in a commoner. Is this true?"

"Not sure I agree with your phrasing, but yes."

She laughed, "Oh Kyoya you must be joking! How could you possibly be in a relationship with someone of their standard?"

I clenched my teeth, "Well I suppose I fell for her kind heart and stunning personality."

"Oh come on! Forgive me for saying so but that is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard!"

"I don't see how falling in love is ridiculous."

"Kyoya you are not in love with her. Shes a commoner, a lowlife. People like her don't belong with people like us."

I stopped dancing, "That may be your opinion, but I know I am in love with (f/n). I could care less what her social standard is. Now if you'll excuse me, I'd prefer to be in the company of someone I enjoy."

She simply scoffed and stomped out of the ballroom. Good riddance.

YOUR POV:

The night was almost over and my feet were beginning to get sore from all of the dancing. I had been asked to dance by fifty different guys and one girl. I'm beat.

I just finished dancing with a boy named Daniel when Tamaki announced that it was time for the final dance.

All the host members lined along the far wall and selected a partner. I felt kind of bad for the girls/guys that weren't chosen, but most had already danced with the hosts.

Finally it was my turn to select a partner. I didn't want to pick someone I had already danced with so I searched for someone else.

It took a while but I eventually found a boy with medium length, blonde hair. He was wearing a gray suit with a darker gray vest and light green tie. Not going to lie, he was cute.

We all danced with our selected partners while the remaining guests observed us. It was fun but I felt awkward with everyone watching us.

However the dance ended and we gave our final fair wells to the guests. They all smiled and filed out of the ballroom. Tonight was fun.

I thought it was all over, but Kyoya came up to me and escorted me to Music Room #3. Wonder whats in there. Probably just going to show me the costumes for next week.

To my surprise, when I opened the door I saw....
__________________________

A/N: Cliff hanger! Thank you all SO much for all the wonderful comments! I love reading them and it just makes me want to write another chapter :) So stay tuned for Chapter 24! Love you all!!!