Chapter 31

YOUR POV:

After I prevented the completion of Kyoya's arranged marriage, I found myself spending a lot of time in the park. Only in this place am I able to really think and, after everything that has happened, I need some time to do just that.

I would always go there before dawn, sit against the cool bark of the trees and watch as the sun began to shine through the leaves. It was truly a beautiful place to clear your head.

My thoughts would always begin with thinking of how all this started, with the host club. That is where I first met Kyoya and where this all began.

I would remember how I felt the first moment I saw him, how he caused my heart to skip more rapidly than usual. He always had that ability.

Next I would visit the memory of when Kyoya came spontaneously to my house for dinner. I am still dumbfounded by the way he could so easily win over both of my parents without any struggle. I will never understand how he did this.

This would lead my thoughts to the weekend that we spent together. The walks we took and conversations we had. Also, of course, that dreaded ferris wheel ride.

I would then think of the ball and all those long dance rehearsals we endured. All those times I stepped on his feet. Those were good times.

The times that included the amazing birthday party they threw for me. The beautiful decorations and the incredible gifts. Those were truly amazing times.

My thoughts would travel to all the wonderful, funny times that I had shared with Kyoya and his sister. Like the time they both attempted to break me out of detention but failed horribly. I can't help but smile as I think of those times.

Finally I think of that awful month in which Kyoya was forced to end our relationship and marry a woman whom his father chose. The nights where I would come to this very spot and allow my emotions to flow out of me in the form of tears and sobs. Those awful, terrible times.

Those times that were all stopped the moment I stepped into that church. The church where Kyoya and I overcame all challenges and found love once more. That moment was the beginning to a whole new chapter in my life.

After my thoughts returned to the present and I was greeted by the sun shining brightly through the trees, I would rise from my spot against the warming bark and returned to my home. My mind now clear and ready for the day, I return to my home. Where awaiting for me is my husband and two children whom I love more than anything in the world.

~The End~
__________________________

A/N: End of story! We did it! Hope you guys enjoyed the book! I for one had a blast writing it for you all!! You guys are amazing!! Thank you all so much for all the support and love during this process! Idk if you guys noticed but the picture for this ending chapter is a picture of the ending scene of OHSHC! I thought that would be a good picture to have for the ending ^-^ Also I've already had a request for a Tamaki x Reader and I think that will be my next book! Remember to comment and vote! Love you all!!!!