Chapter 14

I woke up still in Kyoya's arms. He's so cute when he's asleep! Aaaawwwwe! I didn't want to wake him, so I slowly and carefully slid out of his grip.

Once I was free from the shadow king's grasp, I wrapped a blanket around him and kissed his cheek. Okay who wouldn't want to kiss this boy? So no judging.

I left the tv room and went back to the room I was staying in. There has to be something I can do to pass the time before Kyoya wakes up, right?

When I got to my room I saw the aisle in the corner and immediately went to it. This is awesome! I just need to think of something to sketch....I got it!

I began sketching.

KYOYAS POV:

I woke up feeling warm, but strangely cold. When I looked down I noticed (f/n) was no longer in my arms. That explains the coldness. Then I noticed the blanket wrapped around me. And that explains the warmth. (F/n) must have wrapped this around me when she woke up.

I got up and stretched. Sleeping in that position may have been comfortable at the time, but now I am suffering the aftermath. Perhaps I could put some heat on it later.

Then my thoughts drifted to (f/n). Where was she? Probably in her room. Does she have regrets for the kiss we shared? I sure hope not.

When I reached her bedroom I noticed the door open ajar. So I curiously went inside to see what she was doing. Then I saw her sketching something on the aisle that was placed in the corner. Her back was to me so she didn't notice me come in.

I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her, she's so warm. I could hold her for hours on end.

She turned around and smiled, "Morning Kyoya."

"Good morning (f/n). What are you drawing?"

"Oh just something to remember yesterday."

"Huh?" I looked at her sketch and noticed it was a very detailed drawing of the Ferris Wheel.

The drawing was very beautiful and it left me speechless. I knew (f/n) had talent but I had no idea she could produce such a piece. Truly amazing.

I smiled, "It's quite impressive."

She laughed, "It's just a sketch."

"Exactly."

She giggled and leaned back into my chest. I laid my head on her shoulder, enjoying every moment I have alone with her.

Then I heard a firm knock on the door. Who on earth would that be? (A/N: Ooooh who do you think it is? Could it be your dad? Or maybe the host club?) I went to the door with (f/n) following behind me.

When I opened the door I found a very unpleasant surprise. My father.

"Father, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I should ask you the same question. Are you not supposed to be working on school work? You must work exceptionally hard to impress me Kyoya, and so far I am not."

"Yes sir."

"Then why are you here?"

"I am here spending the weekend with a friend of mine."

My father stepped past me and noticed (f/n), still in her pajamas. The he turned and smacked me so hard my glasses flew to the floor. "Is this how my sons been spending his time!?"

YOUR POV:

So this is Kyoya's father? I could tell he didn't like me, but before I could say anything he turned and slapped Kyoya. Why!? He didn't do anything wrong!

"Is this how my sons been spending his time!?" he turned and glared at me, "With some girl! You're a disgrace to the Ootori family."

"That's not true!" I didn't realize those were my words until both Ootoris turned and looked at me.

"Are you saying I'm wrong?"

"Yes. You're wrong in saying Kyoya is a disgrace to your family! Kyoya is amazing! He works harder than anyone I know! He is smart, talented, kind, and so much more than you give him credit for! Now I don't know what kind of problems you're having with work or whatever that would make you do this to Kyoya, but I know you don't have a right to take it out on him! He's your son for goodness sake! And I think he's amazing!"

Kyoya and his father were both speechless. Did I go too far? Oh well. Then Kyoya's father pushed up his glasses and left. Good riddance.

Once Kyoya's father was completely gone, Kyoya turned to me and smiled. I smiled back.

"You really think I'm amazing?" he said with a smirk.

"W-well yeah."

He hugged me, "Good, because I think you're pretty amazing too."

I smiled and hugged him back, "I don't think your father likes me very much."

"Too bad, cause I do." I giggled.

We just stayed like that for what seemed like hours, but I didn't care. I love being in Kyoya's arms. I just feel so safe around him, like nothing could hurt me.

"H-hey Kyoya?" I looked up, still in his arms.

"Yes my dear (f/n)?"

I could feel my face heat up, "Just-get down here." I motioned for him to lean down. He did so with one eyebrow cocked. Here goes nothing.

Once we were eye level with each other, I closed my eyes and leaned in, softly kissing him.

KYOYAS POV:

I just stood there in complete shock. Did (f/n) really mean all those things she said? I don't think anyone has stood up for me like that, especially not towards my father.

My father left in a huff and now it was just me and (f/n) in the cottage once again. I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face. (F/n) sure us something special.

One thing lead to another and now I had (f/n) in my arms. She was so warm, so soft, and she had the faint sent of lavender rose. Then (f/n) told me to lean down, which of course I obliged.

We were now at eye level with one another, my grey eyes looking into her beautiful (e/c) eyes. I could look into them for hours on end.

Then she closed her eyes and slowly leaned in, connecting our lips. I was frozen, but then quickly kissed her back. Now I'm not going to lie, I felt sparks.

Could it be that I'm in love with (f/n) (l/n)?