Chapter 26

YOUR POV:

After the whole detention fiasco Fuyumi and I have been inseparable. I love hanging out with her! She's just as smart and talented as Kyoya but has a much more friendly way about her.

Of course Kyoya is friendly also, but he tends to be more aggressive with strangers or people he dislikes. Fuyumi on the other hand is always friendly no matter who it is.

Today is the first Saturday I've had without detention and I am going to spend it with Fuyumi. We have been planning this day ever since we first met. Seeing how when we met we were in detention and couldn't properly get to know one another.

Fuyumi and I were going to go to the mall to go shopping, see a movie, get some lunch, then go to the park to talk and hang out. I can't wait!

KYOYAS POV:

I'm glad that my sister and (f/n) are getting along so well. However I am not too pleased that now she isn't spending as much time with me. I understand this sounds selfish but I have grown quite fond of spending time with (f/n) and now I feel as if I don't get to as often as before.

Perhaps I am being selfish, and maybe a little overbearing. I suppose I should just be happy that Fuyumi and (f/n) are close rather than them disliking each other.

Today was the day that my sister and (f/n) were going to hang out. All day. I won't be able to see my precious (f/n) at all! This is ridiculous.

I let out an agitated sigh.

My sister peeked her head inside my room, "Kyoya? Are you alright?"

"I suppose."

"Whats wrong?"

"It's nothing that needs to be said. What time are you leaving with (f/n)?"

"Oh! I think we said we'd meet at the mall at noon."

"And you're going to get lunch?"

She giggled, "Yep! We're just going to have a late lunch after we shop and see a movie."

"Sounds exciting."

She gave me a concerned look, "You sure you don't want to tell me whats wrong?"

"I suppose it wouldn't matter if you knew." I let out a small sigh, "I just feel a bit depressed that I haven't been able to spend as much time with (f/n) now that you two have been hanging out."

Fuyumi smiled, "Oh Kyoya! If that's the problem why don't you join us?"

"I've already thought of that as a possibility. However I would be an unwanted addition to your day of enjoyment. Today was meant for just (f/n) and yourself, it would be wrong to change that now."

"Then you should plan a day for just you and (f/n)!"

I thought about that for a moment, "That would make logical sense."

She rolled her eyes, "Of course it makes logical sense!"

I smiled and shook my head at her, "I'll be sure to make plans for (f/n) and I. Now I would suggest you finish getting ready."

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot! Thanks Kyoya!"

YOUR POV:

I finished brushing my hair and took one final look in the mirror. Since we were just going to the mall I decided to wear a button up jean dress that goes down to just above my knees. I also wore my brown combat boots. Not going to lie, I looked pretty cute!

Once I finished the final touched of my makeup, I grabbed my purse/bag and headed out the door.

The mall was about a fifteen walk from my house and I felt a bit uneasy. Like someone was following me. And I did not like it at all! I turned around but I couldn't see anyone. Okay this is just weird.

Since I was now only about five minutes from the mall I decided to speed up. Hopefully whoever is following me will just leave once I get to the mall.

Thankfully I was right. When I got to the mall I no longer felt like I was being followed. Maybe it was just someone from school or something. I'm not going to think too much about it.

I sent Fuyumi a quick text asking where she was and headed towards the food court.

Fuyumi was sitting at one of the tables in her signature green summer dress. She always looks so pretty! I'm going to have to ask her how she does it one of these days.

"Hey Fuyumi!"

"Hey (f/n)!"

"Sorry if I made you wait too long."

"Not at all! I just got here."

I smiled, "That's good. So where to first?"

"Well I know this awesome store with the cutest clothes!"

"Sounds promising!"

We both started giggling as we headed to the store.

---------------------------------------------

Fuyumi and I spent the entire day laughing. It was so much fun to hang out with her! She sure knows how to have a good time.

It was just getting dark when I headed home. Fuyumi offered to give me a ride but I prefer walking, so I politely declined. I will probably be able to make it back before the sun goes down.

I was walking for about three minutes when the uneasy feeling returned. Was there still someone following me?

I turned around to look but I couldn't see anyone. Maybe I should've taken Fuyumi's offer and rode home with her.

I continued to walk but now I could hear footsteps a ways behind me. When I looked I saw a dark figure walking towards me.

Now I was beginning to freak out. I began walking faster and pulled out my phone. I really need Kyoya right now.

The phone only rang once before he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Kyoya!"

"(F/n)? Are you alright!?"

"I-I think someones following me. I don't know what to do!"

"Just take a deep breath alright? I'm on my way. I'll stay on the phone with you the whole time."

"Please hurry!"

"Alright I'm almost there hold on."

I took a deep breath and looked behind me again. The man behind me was getting closer and closer.

"Please hurry Kyoya..."

Just then I felt a strong hand on my shoulder. The owner of the hand spun me around and I was now facing my stalker.

He was a tall, buff man with a scraggly beard and a scar on his cheek.

"Where you off to in such a hurry darling?" his voice sent chills down my spine.

"I-I..-" I was cut off by a black car screeching to a stop beside me.

Kyoya jumped out of the divers side and ran to my side. He looked pissed when he saw the man grabbing me.

The man gave a disgusted look, "Whats your proble-"

Kyoya didn't let him finish before he punched the guy so hard I heard his hand break against his face. The man fell the the ground and I was instantly pulled into Kyoyas arms.

"You're not leaving my sight from now on."
__________________________

A/N: So so so sorry for the late update! Schools been crazy but I'll try to update every weekend from now on! Remember to comment and vote! Love you all!!