Chapter 25

A/N: Thanks so much to @Dat_nerd_izzy for giving me the idea for this chapter! This is for you!

Enjoy!!
__________________________

YOUR POV:

Its been a week since the party, and I haven't taken off the necklace. Not even once. I just can't part with it!

Whenever I feel for it around my neck, I smile like a moron. Whenever I read the inscription on the back, my heart skips a beat. I love Kyoya.

I was in my second class of the day when I reached for the rose. Like always, I began to smile. However while I was doing so, I wasn't aware of my teacher standing by my desk.

"Ms. (L/n)!"

"Y-yes!?"

"Were you dozing off in my class again!?"

"N-no! I was thinking about the chapter."

"Well then you wouldn't mind telling the class what this chapter is about."

"Oh.....um..........its about......grammar?"

"This is advanced calculus! Not English! Detention!"

"But!"

"No buts! You will come in for detention tomorrow."

"But tomorrows Saturday! I have plans!"

"Well you should have thought of that before you dozed off. Be in my classroom at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning."

I let out a low growl-like sigh, "Okay."
---------------------------------------------
The rest of the day went by in a blur. Saturday was the day Kyoya was going to introduce me to his sister! What was I supposed to do?

I was walking home, dragging my feet, when I heard the oh so familiar voice of my beloved Senpai.

"(F/n)! Hold on!"

I stopped and turned around to see Kyoya running up to where I was.

"How come you left the host club in such a rush? We still have to finish the plans for tomorrow."

"Yeah about that..."

Kyoya looked at me with sincere concern, "Is something wrong?"

"Sort of."

"What is it?"

"I received Saturday detention. I don't think I can meet your sister tomorrow. I'm so sorry Senpai!"

He looked disappointed but gave me a smile, "Thats alright (f/n). We can just do this another time."

"But I thought you said your sister was leaving for a month?"

"Thats correct. However there are plenty of months in the year."

"You sure you're okay with this?"

"Of course."
---------------------------------------------
KYOYAS POV:

I returned to my family's estate after walking (f/n) home. How on earth did she manage to receive a detention? That seems completely out of character for her.

After I placed my coat on the rack I went to my room. I'll have to think of a way to tell Fuyumi that (f/n) won't be joining us tomorrow. She was so looking forward to it.

I let a exasperated sigh escape my lips as I began working on my assignments from the day.

"You home Kyoya!?"

I looked up at my door to see my sister Fuyumi there with the usual smile.

"How was school?"

Another sigh found its way from my mouth, "It was alright."