Part 12

Inactive on WattPad sorry!!!!! But here it is ^v^ I had to re-write it because it got deleted >:( ENJOY <3

While we were walking to dinner, Amumu and I saw a weird spider-like creature crawling around. It was purple and creepy.

I screamed and hid behind Amumu. I was ready to burn its very life out of the world. I heard a man yell "STOP!"

We looked behind us to see a man in purple hovering to the creature. He picked it up and told us. "this is my Voidling. It won't hurt you unless I tell it to."

He said and the Voidling started to get comfortable in his arms. It was getting cuter by the minute. We waved a goodbye to the two and proceeded to go to the dining hall. It was gigantic. There were many people and there was a lot of chattering.

It all stopped when we sat down at an empty table. I whispered to Amumu. "are we sitting in someone's seat?"

Amumu shrugged and we looked around. Then Teemo came over to us. We all have table groups. Amumu you're with the yordles.

Teemo brought us over to the yordles. There, i saw her. Her. Trist. I gave her a death glare and Amumu gave my hand a squeeze.

I looked away and Teemo then spoke up. Annie you are in the dangers with me! (you know why) "what? i can't sit with Amumu?"
I said in a sad tone. "either she sits with me or i sit with her" Amumu said firmly.

"Well, i guess Amumu can join the table with the dangers. I'd rather he do that than Annie burn Trist to death." Trist dropped her fork and picked it back up immediately. We then walked over to the dangers. There sat Katarina, Master Yi, Malzahar (you know, those kind of champs)

I sat next to Katarina because she seemed the most friendly. "Hey Annie, did you like your room?" she said patting my head. "yes i love it!" I said happily. I was happy to know someone cared for me other than Amumu.

After dinner, bath times were announced. "we have a big hot springs. One for the males and one for the females. Would you like to come with me?" she asked and I nodded.

I told Amumu I would see him later so I walked off with Katarina. We took off our clothes and put them in a basket. We carried a towel and walked into the steamy room.

When I got in, the ladies surrounded me and I heard someone say "she's so cute~!" I blushed and looked down at my feet. "Be brave and stand up tall!' said a woman with red curly hair. "we're not in the rift Miss Fortune" said Lux and she laughed.

"But we ar-" A woman with long brown hair interrupted her "are on a break" she said in a beautiful accent.

She walked up to me and gave me her hand "I'm Caitlyn" I took her hand and smiled. "Annie" I finished off with Katarina and she finishes up washing my hair.

We walked back to our rooms and I said goodnight to Katarina. I knocked on Amumu's door. He opened and I gave him a big hug immediately. "A-Annie you're squishing me!" He said and chuckled.

"That's the point!!" I said not letting go. We went inside his room and talked about the people we met.

We soon felt sleepy and eventually we both fell asleep. And yes, I did fall asleep on Amumu's bed.