Part 8

I apologise because I haven't updated in a looong time. I had to move so I didn't have the time to write so here's another chapter :3

Sorry if it's a little short ;-;

Annie POV

As I skipped out of the house, I hummed and carried a basket full of home baked cookies. I went through the desert and saw a wolf or what I thought it was. The wolf like person stared at me with a bloodthirsty look. I froze in my steps and held my breath. I slowly moved back and it seemed to have alerted the wolf. He charged at me as his fangs and claws were so sharp it reflected light from the sun. I then thought to myself. I DONT HAVE MY STUN YET. I started to run towards the pyramid I promised to meet Amumu.

"AMUMU!" I yelled as I ran up the steps. Amumu stared at me wide-eyed and gestured me to hurry. As I shielded myself with fire, Amumu stunned the wolf and I spawned Tibbers.

"TIBBERS HURRY" I said scared half to death and incinerated the wolf with my fire. Amumu kneeled down poking the dead wolf.

"Is it dead?" I asked standing behind Tibbers.

"Hahaha yes" Amumu replied laughing. Just then, a unicorn appeared. The unicorn was walking towards us....ON TWOS?

"Sorry to disturb you...my name is Soraka." The unicorn said gracefully.

"I'm Amumu and this is Annie" Amumu said as a stood there mouth wide opened.

"Sorry for the inconvenience this werewolf has caused you." Soraka gestured to the dead wolf.

"This wolf also known as Warwick has done many unforgivable things and now he is to be punished by the stars." Soraka said and she lifted her staff and the werewolf began to float. Amumu and I stared at each other not knowing what happened at all as Soraka walked out the door and down the steps.

"Well...aren't you glad I was here?" Amumu said grinning.

"Yes!" I screamed and hugged Amumu.

"That's not acceptable." Amumu said frowning. I tilted my head to the sides and gave a questioned look. Amumu pointed to his lip. I blushed deep red and leaned forward and made contact with his lips. His hands wrapped around my waists and we stood there wanting time to freeze.

I have no idea why a lot of my chapters seem like it's the end... IT'S NOT OKAY?? I will definitely continue it for the sake of my readers <3 ILY EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS ME <3