Part 7

Another chap for u guyzz <3

Annie's POV

As I watched Amumu stare at me with a blank expression, i felt broken. Amumu doesn't remember me...I hugged Tibbers tightly and Amumu pat my head. I jerked my head and saw Amumu smiling.

" I'm sure we were best friends before I died" he said and laughed. I smiled and hugged him tightly. Over the past few years, the doctors have been researching about what happened in Amumu's case and how he had suddenly caught a fever so high that it killed him. Amumu stood up and his legs wobbled again. I held him up and walked him towards the door.

"Thanks." He said and pushed the door gently. When I walked him out, the brilliant sun was shining above the pyramid. From here we could see the large sandy landscape. Amumu looked outside as if it were the first time he had ever been outside. Amumu sat down on top of the sand and grabbed a handful of sand.

"It's so soft" he said and chuckled as the sands slowly fell threw his fingers. I took some sand and smiled to myself. I moved away a tiny bit and aimed it at him. I threw the sand and it hit straight on his face. He sat there looking at me like I was crazy. I giggled and threw more. He then stood up slowly and grabbed two handfuls. He hurled it at me and I screamed and ducked. The sand that was above me fell on me like raindrops.

"Ewww now my hair is all dirty" I said shaking the sand off. I then threw Tibbers onto the ground and be became big. Amumu looked at Tibbers with a terrifying face.

"Don't worry! He's just my pet and my friend." I said taking tibber's hand and swinging it. Amumu then got closer to Tibbers and slowly held tibber's hand.

"He's so fluffy," Amumu said copying my action. Tibbers then growled with joy and picked us up.

"Wait! let's have a three person sand fight" I said hopping off. Amumu followed me and I laughed.

"You're on the other side!" I said pushing him. He moved to the other side and Tibbers moved to a comfortable place forming a triangle between us.

"Whoever gets hit directly is out" Amumu said and looked at Tibbers.

"Ready? I asked taking a handful.

"GO!" Amumu shouted and we threw sand at each other. Though it wouldn't have hurt as much if we used snow, it was still fun. Tibbers was the first to be out since he just stood there the whole time so it was basically a two person game. When we finished, it was about dinner time.

"Amumu where are you going to go?" I asked concerned.

"We can't take you back since my family and yours thinks you're dead." I took his hands and thought carefully.

"I can live in the pyramid." He said gesturing.

"Are you sure? You won't be bored?" I asked giving him a hug.

"Just visit me everyday and I won't be " Amumu replied smiling happily. He blushed a little after that.

"Okay!" I said and laughed. I then went home with a great memory.

Note: btw guys this isn't the ending. Just in case u know, it sounds like it.