Part 5

Sorry for the wait. I was running out of ideas! Thanks for the votes and views everyone!

As we rushed Amumu to the hospital, he was burning up. I felt tears well up in my eyes. As I watched the doctors and nurses rushing Amumu to a room, I sat down on a chair with his parents. I stared down at my hands and longed to see him again.

"What happened? He was so energetic just a few days ago" cried Amumu's mother as her husband patted her back.

I was on the verge of tears when the doctors came out of the room. Amumu's parents then rushed to the doctor.

"Are you the patient's parents?" The doctor asked looking at his clipboard.

"Yes, yes we are,. How's my son? Amumu's father asked.

"I'm afraid to say he is in a very critical situation right now. He has to have an operation on his brain as soon as possible."

Amumu's mother immediately sunk to the ground and sobbed. Just then, my parents came running in.

"I heard what happened and we rushed here as soon as possible" my mother spoke as she panted.

"Mother....Amumu's in a critical situation right now and the doctors said he has to have a surgery on his brain!" I said and I started to cry. My mother then hugged my tightly and caressed my head. I dug my face into her shirt and cried and cried until I drained my energy and became exhausted.

We were waiting outside the surgery room for hours. When the lights turned off, a surgeon came out. We then rushed to the doctor.

"How is my son?" Amumu's mother said pleading for the good news. All the doctor did was shaking his head. I looked at him in disbelief.

"NO! If you don't heal Amumu, I will personally burn you alive!" I said and just as I was about to throw a fire ball, my mother chanted words and I froze in my steps.

"Annie, stop. There's no point in killing the doctor. I'm sure he did everything he could." My mother said and her words echoed. I was immediately frightened and the fire dissipated. The doctor was pale and his legs were shaking.

"T-The patient is still there if you want to visit in one l-last time..." I then pushed the doctor and ran to Amumu's pale body.

"Amumu..." I said as I covered my mouth when both hands and started crying and crying...

Amumu has always loved the pyramids. I don't know why. He found them....fascinating. So we buried him in the desert inside a pyramid. I stood there, not ever wanting to walk away. I turned around slowly and closed the door to the pyramid.