Part 6 (short chapter)

I know u guys are dying for this so... ;) this one is really short btw just to keep u guys on ur tippy toes

Amumu's POV

I woke up to find myself surrounded but three walls. The upper part of the ceiling was narrow. The floor and the ceiling was dusty and looked like there was sand. I sat up and looked around.

"where am I?" I asked myself. When I stood up, my legs wobbled and I fell. I sat there dumbfounded. Just then, the door clicked and there stood a beautiful girl with two buns. She was holding flowers and a teddy bear in her hands. She looked at me in shock.

"A-Amumu??" She stuttered and fell to her knees.

Annie's POV

Do I miss him that much that the world has to show me visions of Amumu? Tears welled up in my eyes. Why is this world so cruel? Then a voice brought me back to my senses.

"Where am I?" Amumu asked. I stood there looking at Amumu's (supposedly) corpse.

"Are you a-alive?" I asked standing up and taking a step forward.

"I suppose I am if i'm talking to you right now" He answered looking at his hands.

"How?" I asked shaking my head. I went over to Amumu and touched his bandaged face.

"May I ask who you are?" He said tilting his head to one side.

"What?" I said widening my eyes.

"What's your name?" He said slowly.

"M-My name is Annie... You don't remember me?" I said sulking

"Have I met you somewhere before?" Amumu asked with a questioned face.

"Well yes we were friends five years ago before you died." I said in disbelief.

"I...died?" Amumu asked touching his face

"Yes..supposedly but right now I think....I think you're a mummy"