The Three Flowers

Padmé walked down the beautiful hallway, she said hello to people as they walked by, and stopped to talk to people she knew.
"Hello, how was your rest?" Shmi asked her, standing by Padmé's door.
"It was very peaceful, thank you." She replied, smiling.
"Now, I heard that Leia took her first steps not too long ago." Shmi squealed with delight.
"Yes, three days ago, on the balcony overlooking the lake." Padmé replied.
"That's wonderful! Luke had his a while ago didn't he?"
"Yes, he is very persistent, and I've been told on countless occasions that he is strong with the force." Padmé replied, laughing, but sadness clouded her.
"Well, I won't keep you waiting my dear. Have a lovely rest of your day!" Shmi added as Qui-Gon walked over to her and they started to walk to the main hall.
Padmé walked in as the door shot open, she looked at the window and thought about Leia. She'd learned how to control the window better now.
Padmé watched her toddler daughter run around and giggle. Padmé loved how Leia laughed, so bubbly and whimsical. Padmé switched her thoughts to Luke. She studied how he carried pots and pans to the sink. He dropped one, and stuck his hands out to catch it. Suddenly the pans slowly fell into his hands. She smiled, both her children had grown beautifully. Padmé finally switched her thoughts to someone she hadn't looked upon in a while. Obi-Wan Kenobi appeared, he had aged and was showing grey hair. He walked in the market and always kept his hood up on his head. Padmé had watched him when she first arrived, he had suffered, like her. They had both spent nights crying over the same thing, something Padmé never thought about anymore because it was too painful. But everyone was always watching on their screens and on the public screens in the main hall. They watched his jet black cape swish as he walked, he gave orders and killed ruthlessly. Padmé couldn't understand why people found it entertaining to watch him, she got so mad at people when they watched him and asked her questions. But today was no ordinary day, today was Luke and Leia's birthday. Padmé always celebrated by hanging streamers she made and inviting people over, she'd always split the window in half and show both children at the same time. But today she'd decided to only invite family and close friends. Padmé pulled out the streamers and started to hang them on the walls, she swung them around columns and couches. She took a huge happy birthday sign out and hung it across the window, above where the visions appear. Finally she walked to her kitchen and made fancy wraps, Shmi had taught her to make. She poured drinks and set them on the little tables.
After an hour of decorating, the everyone started to arrive. First came Qui-Gon and Shmi, next came Duchess Satine, then Master Windu.
"Padmé!" Satine ran forward and hugged her old friend.
"Hello Satine." She looked at the middle aged woman. She had short golden blonde hair and eyes that were deep blue. Obi-Wan had fallen in love with Satine, and she was still in love with him. Padmé knew that every night Satine would always check up on Obi-Wan, who was now known as Ben.
Padmé thought about her two children and they appeared on screen. Luke was sitting at the table as a tiny cupcake sat in front of him. His aunt was rushing around trying to find something to light the three candles. Leia was still getting dressed for her party, Bail slipped a beautiful white silk gown over her head.
"Senator." Mace bowed his head.
"Hello." She said.
"Everyone, Luke is about to be sung Happy Birthday!" Shmi shouted as everyone stopped talking.
Everyone grabbed a glass and held it high as they sang along to Luke's birthday song.
After minutes of finishing singing to Luke, Leia sat down ready for her song. As Bail started to sing so did Padmé's guests. Everyone watched as the children opened their presents. Luke opening his one gift from his aunt and uncle and Leia opening her ten. Soon everyone started to leave, last to stay and help clean was Satine.
"Thank you do much for the help." Padmé said, placing the last of the decorations away.
"Oh, think nothing of it. Well....I must be going, I'll see what...Obi - Ben or whatever his name is, is up to." Satine laughed as she walked out the door.
Padmé watched the sun slowly go down out her window, normally she'd still have guests and still be watching Luke and Leia, but since her party was smaller she'd decided to just look out the window.
Suddenly the window changed to her burial, it showed the same window, but the case had another two flowers beside the one left the night she'd arrived in the Skies of The Force. She hadn't checked on this place since that night, for a good reason. Padmé watched the man walk in, she didn't like watching him. He walked over to the case a set another flower down.
"It's been three years, my angel. Three since I made a horrible mistake." He said, his breathing loud.
"I already brought you a flower from the place of our wedding and a flower from the palace in Naboo. I brought you a flower from the hills where we sat and talked, it's a wild flower, but I thought it was beautiful. Just like you." He said patting the flower's steam.
"Like the other flowers, it won't shrivel or die." He said, taking a long pause.
"I miss you, but I know you wouldn't say the same for me." He whispered before walking away.
"I miss you too....." Padmé whispered.
The window went back to portraying the starry sky. Padmé had once asked Shmi if she'd seen him at Padmé's burial. She told her that the only one allowed to see him there was herself.
Padmé took a deep breath and heard herself whimper, she felt her eyes swell with tears. Padmé stood up and slowly walked to her bed, but she knew very well that sleep wasn't going to be with her tonight.