The Rebellion

Padmé walking through the Jedi temple, she waved to the younglings and said her hellos to the padawans. As she continued walking toward the main hall she was stopped by Satine.
"Padmé, I'm warning you, don't go in there." Satine told her, motioning her to go around the outside.
"What, why?" Padmé asked, continuing to walk in.
"Because -" but Satine couldn't finish.
Padmé watched in horror as her nineteen year old daughter was captured on her own ship. Stormtroopers marched beside her and brought her to, none other than the dark lord himself.
"You are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor, take her away." Ordered Darth Vader.
The stormtroopers pushed her away.
Padmé watched as Leia sat in her white dress with her hair tied to both sides of her head.
"And now your highness we will discuss the hidden location of your rebel base." He said walking into the cell where Leia was sitting. Leia just glared at him.
The stormtroopers shoved her up and pushed her to a room where commander Tarkin and Darth Vader stood waiting. By this point everyone in the main hall had stopped to watch the window.
"See Darth, I told you she could be reasonable." Tarkin said.
"Fire when ready."
"What!" Leia yelled stepping toward him.
Darth Vader grabbed her and held her back. Leia watched in horror as her home planet was blown up.
Padmé stepped back and gasped. Bail was gone. Suddenly all heads turned to her. Padmé turned and ran to her apartment, she quickly pressed the button and watched the door shot down.  The window had Luke on it, but something was different, Obi-Wan was there. And R2! And C-3PO. Padmé watched as R2 showed the two a transmission of Leia.
"Help Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope." Leia said.
"Obi-Wan Kenobi, now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time." He replied, looking at Luke.
"Come on Ben we have to save her!" Luke pleaded.
Padmé turned and heard knocking on her door. She walked up and expected to see crowds of people, but she didn't, she saw Satine.
"Hello." Padmé said.
"Did you see it, oh good you're seeing it too!" Satine said as she ran inside and started to watch Obi-Wan on the screen.
"Bail will be arriving soon." Padmé said.
"I'm sorry." Satine said to Padmé, as the window went blank.
"Padmé, what are they going to do?" Satine asked worriedly.
"I don't know, honestly." Padmé replied, sitting next to her.
"They'll save Leia, but at what cost?" Satine said.
"I know." Padmé replied.
{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}
Padmé turned the water off and placed the dishes where they belonged, the window hadn't been showing anything lately and Padme was worried. As she placed the last plate in the cupboard the window faded into showing the the dark lord Vader, and Obi-Wan. They were fighting with lightsabers. Padmé watched Luke run up and watch, Obi-Wan noticed Luke watching and stood tall, his lightsaber held in front of him. Vader swung across and hit Obi-Wan, Padmé watched as Obi-Wan's cloak and lightsaber fell to the ground. She gasped and watched Luke yell.
"Nooo!" Luke yelled. Suddenly the window turned back.
"Wait! Show me more!" Padmé yelled.
There was a knock on her door, Padmé was hoping it wasn't a tear drenched Satine. For Padmé's sake it wasn't, it was Bail and his wife.
"Bail!" Padmé yelled and ran over to him. She hugged him and his wife.
"Oh it's so good to see you safe, my lady." Bail said.
"It's so good to see the two of you." Padmé wiped away tears of joy.
"Did you see what happened to Master Kenobi?" Bail asked her.
Padmé slowly nodded her head and sighed.
"I guess we'll be expecting him soon." Bail's wife said.
"I'm sorry but you must excuse me, I must go visit a friend." Padmé said.
She rushed down to the K section. As she ran to Satine's room she noticed a door start to spell out Obi-Wan Kenobi. Padmé watched it, then kept running down the hall. She knocked on Satine's door and watched the door shot up.
"Satine..." Padmé said, looking around the corner.
"Padmé! How do I look?" Satine asked, she was wearing her blue, aqua and purple dress that Padmé had seen when she'd first met the duchess.
"Beautiful." Padmé added.
"Did you see what happened?" Padmé asked.
"Yes." Satine said, slowly looking down.
"Satine, it's alright, he's in a better place now." Padmé said comfortingly.
"He's going to be here very soon, I have to finish my hair..."
"Satine, he's not the same man you and I left him as. He's older now, wiser, and defiantly tired." Padmé reminded Satine.
"I'm aware of that." Satine replied.
"Okay, well, need my help?" Padmé asked.
"Could you please help me with this, ugly mess called hair. I can't seem to get it under control!" Satine laughed.
Padmé smiled and walked over to Satine, she looked at the hair then at the duchess.
"I'll see what I can do...." Padmé replied, grabbing a brush.
{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}
Padmé watched Satine twirl in her dress. Padmé had copied the hairstyle Satine had wore with this dress back on Mandalore.
"You look beautiful." Padmé smiled.
"Thank you, but you're right, who am I kidding. He won't want anything to do with me, I'm too young now." Satine sat down and tried not to cry.
"Satine, I don't know what he's going to do, but I can hear quite a crowd outside, which means someone might have arrived." Padmé said to Satine.
Both ladies stood and walked over to the door.
"Ready?" Padmé asked, smiling.
Satine took a deep breath and slowly let it out.
"Ready." She said nodding, she reached over and pressed the button.