To Catch a Senator

"Ben..." Luke said, looking at the force ghost of Obi-Wan, he slowly walked over to a rotted log and sat.
"Why didn't you tell me Vader was my father? Why did you tell me my father was a Jedi?" Luke asked, sitting beside Obi-Wan.
"Your father was a Jedi." Obi-Wan explained.
"He was the best starfighter pilot in the galaxy, a cunning warrior and a good friend." Obi-Wan explained.
Padmé could barely keep herself from tears.
"When your father became Darth Vader - "
"Why did he become Darth Vader?" Luke asked.
"He...he was trying to protect and save your mother. But he lost his way, too much conflict in him, and the Sith Lord used that to his advantage." Obi-Wan explained.
"The Jedi had fallen, you and your sister were in grave danger of getting in the hands of the Sith.
"My sister?" Luke said, surprised.
"I don't have a sister."
"We had to split you up, to keep you safe. Her identity is to remain unknown."
"Leia..." Luke said.
"Your insides serve you well, don't let them betray you." Obi-Wan told him.
"Will Yoda appear like you do?" Luke asked.
"If he needs to come, he will."
{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}
Padmé walked into the main hall, it looked like all the Jedi in the world were in this room. Everyone was watching Yoda, he spoke to them. He had just arrived and everyone was cheerful to speak to him again. Padmé was too busy watching and accidentally bumped into someone.
"Sorry." She said.
"Hey, it's Senator Amidala!" A man yelled.
Suddenly everyone turned to her, they started to asked lots of questions. Padmé looked at the hallway to her apartment, it was blocked by people. She couldn't take this, Padmé ran through the crowd, she ducked high tables and jumped couches and chairs. People raced after her, she ran to the market and hid behind hanging dresses.
"Hey you're..."
"Yes, please don't tell anyone I'm here." Padmé pleaded the dressmaker.
"Of course, anything to help Senator Amidala!" She shouted, and everyone ran toward the dress shop.
Padmé ran to the the next shop and hid behind the wood walls, until people stopped looking for her.
"Sorry about giving your hiding spot away, here take this cloak. It has a hood do you can get through the crowd without them knowing who you are." The dressmaker said, handing Padmé a light blue cloak.
"I'll return it tomorrow." Padmé said.
"Keep it." The dressmaker replied.
"It's the least I can do for you, for what you're going through."
"Thank you." Padmé replied, slipping into the cloak.
"Look! Look I see Senator Amidala, she just went that way!" The dressmaker yelled, pointing away from the building.
Everyone screamed and ran down the rows of shops. Padmé walked the other way, into the Jedi temple. She continued to her room, where she found people waiting, she sighed and looked around.
"Look, there she goes!" Padmé heard Satine's voice.
Everyone ran away from the door, Padmé pulled the hood down and watched everyone run right past her.
"Thank you!" Padmé said to Satine as she walked into her apartment.
{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}
"Leia, do you remember your mother?" Luke asked Leia, they were standing on a rope bridge, on a planet Padmé didn't recognize.
"Yes.....she was beautiful and kind....but sad..." Leia replied.
Padmé smiled and gulped.
"Why do you ask?" Leia asked Luke.
"I have no memory of my mother." Luke replied, looking down.
"My sister...." Luke said.
"Leia, you're my sister." Luke told her.
"I have to face Vader."
"No Luke - "
"There is still good in him, I can feel it."
"Luke..." Leia said as she hugged Luke.
"I have to go." Luke said as he walked down the bridge, leaving Leia by herself.
"Hey, what's going on here?" Han said.
Padmé turned her head to the door, someone was there. Her face had tears running down, but she quickly walked up to it and watched the door shoot up.
"Padmé." Shmi said, smiling.
"Are you alright?" Qui-Gon asked.
"Yes." Padmé replied.
"It's going to be okay." She said reaching forward and hugging her.
"I don't know how." Padmé replied, crying.
{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}
"The Emperor wishes to see you."  Darth Vader told his handcuffed son.
"I know, father." Luke replied.
"So you've accepted the truth." Vader said, holding Luke's lightsaber.
"I've excepted that you were once Anakin Skywalker, my father."
"That name no longer has any meaning to me." Darth Vader replied, pointed the unignited lightsaber at Luke.
"It is the name of your true self you've only forgotten." Luke said.
Vader ignited Luke's lightsaber, he examined it.
"Impressive." Vader said.
"There is still good in you father, I can feel it." Luke said, looking at his father.
Darth Vader clicked the lightsaber off and looked down at Luke.
"It is too late for me, son." He replied, before they stepped into the elevator.
Luke walked before the emperor, the man Padmé had once trusted with her life. She gritted her teeth and felt herself tremble with anger.
"You, won't be needing, those anymore." The Emperor said, forcing the handcuffs to unlock.
{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}
"You can't save your friends! It's too late." The Emperor hissed.
"You want this, take it! Strike me, I'm unarmed." The Emperor spat, smiling. As he motioned to Luke's lightsaber sitting beside him.
Padmé shook her head, he was crazy.
"They'll die, and it will your fault!" He cackled.
"No!" Luke said, forcing his lightsaber into his hand and striking at the emperor.
Darth Vader ignited his bright red lightsaber and blocked Luke attack on the Emperor.
"Good." The emperor cackled.
{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}
Leia held the gun wound on her arm. Han crouched beside her, worry filled his eyes. Padmé gasped and shook her head, scared for her daughter's life. Leia reached down and grabbed Han's gun. She pulled it in front of her and slightly showed him.
"I love you." He whispered.
"I know." She replied.
"Hands up." Two stormtroopers demanded.
Han lifted his arms and slowly walked away. Leia reached and fired at the two, hitting both. Han turned back to wiring the door.
Padmé watched as the whole shield building exploded. Leia slowly stood and walked over to Han, he held onto her and ran over to the other rebels, who were landing.
"She's hurt." He explained.
"Here, let me look." Said a medic.
Leia revealed a deep flesh wound, her arm dripping in bright red blood.
The medic wiped it down and wrapped something around it.
"You'll live, but you may have a tiny scar." He told her.