The Dark Senator

Obi-Wan slowly closed the door to Padmé's room, his head hung low. 

"Master Jedi, is she -"

"I'm afraid I don't know," he turned to face Bail.

The door to the apartment was opened, and two people Obi-Wan recognized ran in.

"Owen, Breha, what -"

"How is she?" 

"What, does the whole sky know she's unwell?" Obi-Wan asked

"Anakin told us, we are family you know," Breha answered,

"I don't understand, how can she be sick, if we're all well...dead?" Owen asked, shrugging.

"We are not, as you would say, dead. The force still lies within us all, we have the light flowing through us, and the Sith, have the dark. I fear during the attack some dark force was injected into her." Obi-Wan replied, shaking his head. "Come, Bail can you watch her for awhile?" Obi-Wan asked, taking Breha and Owen toward the door.

"Of course." Bail replied, sitting on the blue couch. As the three walked out Obi-Wan turned to the couple. "We don't know what's going to happen, this has never been seen before. She's-not dying, but something like that."

"Can she be saved?" A voice behind them asked, the three turned and faced the beautiful blonde woman. "We don't know, Satine." Obi-Wan answered. "What will become of Anakin if -" 

"I don't know," Obi-Wan interrupted Satine. Suddenly Obi-Wan felt a stabbing pain in his mind, the room turned red and everything went faint. Satine held onto his arm and tried to keep him stable.

"That's. Not. Good." He muttered, touching his throbbing head, then feeling the support from Owen and Breha on his other arm. "What happened?" Satine questioned, feeling his head.

"The darkness has increased, something is utterly wrong," he turned and rushed back into Padmé's apartment, but as he foot landed in the room the pain shot through his head again, and he went faint again. Satine caught his arms as she saw the darkened room. 

"The room, why are the lights off," she began, "She must have taken out all the light, stay here, I need to see her, we need to contain her or else -"

But he was too late, the door to the bedroom exploded, black and red force spilled out, and with it walked out Padmé. Her eyes gleamed blood red, her dark hair had fallen out and now spilled down over her back. As she walked out Bail stood, but before he could even straighten his legs, she lifted her hand and he flew backwards flying out the window and plunging down toward the planets. Satine turned to Obi-Wan, her eyes wide with fear. He pulled her to the side and stood, shielding her from Padmé's view.

"Padmé, you're sick, unwell, please come with me we will get you help -"

"Help?" She spat, her voice harsher than it had ever been before, and her eyes flared with the fire of hell.

"I don't know help!" She screamed, then she sent her old friend flying into the door, taking it down. 

Obi-Wan landed at the feet of Anakin, the dust and destruction covered the doorway's view.

"Master what -" Anakin began to say, but Obi-Wan scrambled to his feet and tried to pull him away.

"Yes master, tell him what's wrong," Padmé's harsh voice dissolved through the dark hallway. People started to back up and run, her bloody eyes gleaming.

"Padmé," Anakin started to walk toward the doorway, his eyes widened as she came into the little light left. Obi-Wan started pushing people out of the hallway and leading them to the temple.

"Hello, dear," she snarled, tilting her head and blinking her beady eyes. "What, happened?" He asked, worry and sadness flooded his face. She walked forward and forced him out of the way, he went flying backwards and hit a wall. As she began to walk down the hallway to the main area, people started to run away, fearing the darkness that followed her. Jedi started to run toward, but they were just forced away. Anakin quickly recovered himself and ran after her, he grabbed her hand and tried to pull her to face him.

"How dare you touch me!" She screamed, and lifted her hand to throw him away, using the force. But he forced her hand down, tears hinting in his eyes. He never wanted to use his force powers on her again, not what happened after his incident on Mustafar. She threw her hand up in the air he followed it, he reached for his throat, the air closing off. She stood with her arm outstretched and force choking Anakin. "Do you see what it feels like?" She yelled, starting to walk toward the grand stairway. He tried to talk, but there wasn't enough air for it. "I'm just repaying the debt!" She whispered, then threw him at a wall before she leaped down the stairway, towards the Hell of Sith.

"NO!" Anakin shouted and scrambled to his feet, Obi-Wan, Satine, Master Windu, Master Yoda and other Jedi ran over to him.

"I have to go after her!" Anakin yelled, 

"No, you can't just go down with her." Obi-Wan replied, grabbing Anakin's arm.

"An attack, happening soon it will." Yoda said, looking down.

"You can't go alone," Obi-Wan said, touching his arm.

"Obi-Wan, cannot go, you can. Your age, restrain young Skywalker it will." Yoda, confirmed. 

"Wha - you're calling me old?" Obi-Wan said, turning to his master. Yoda frowned and hid a smile.

"We need most of our Jedi here, like Master Yoda said, there will be an attack. On the other hand, Skywalker cannot go alone." Master Windu added.

"But we cannot send a Jedi with Anakin that knows nothing about his fighting style or his plan making...skills." Obi-Wan retorted.

"There's no one here that knows him that well," Obi-Wan started to say but was cut off.

"Yes, there is," a familiar female voice rose up in the group. 

Anakin turned to see the young female, his eyes widened as the group separated away from the girl. She looked up at him with her giant blue eyes, and she slightly smiled. 

"Snips?"