She was Kind and Beautiful, but Sad

Padmé tossed and turned in bed, her head throbbed. Suddenly the window in her room lit up, Padmé shot up in her bed and looked at the window. It was Leia laying in bed, Padmé watched and didn't understand why the window had woke her. Suddenly Leia shot up in bed, she was breathing heavily.
"That's her." Leia whispered in her dark room.
"I saw her." Leia whispered to herself.
Padmé watched her daughter, who had she'd seen?
"Mother," Leia said looking at the sky.
"I saw you, I wish I knew you." Leia said, looking out her window at the star fulfilled sky.
Padmé smiled and sniffled. Leia must had, had a dream. Padmé remembered Leia's huge brown eyes gazing up at her. Padmé watched her daughter's room slowly change back to the dark sky. Today had been her children's birthday, she'd watched them and sang happy birthday to them.
Her burial had stopped being shown. Everyone was saying that the dark lord had been trying to forget all things in his past to be more powerful and clear his mind of conflict. He'd stopped going to the burial after he'd left the third flower.
Padmé climbed back under the silk sheets and closed her eyes, hoping she'd fall back asleep.
{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}
The bright light was darken by the blue curtains in Padmé's room. She slowly sat up and walked into her kitchen, she noticed the news transmission had been delivered. All it ever said was the biggest murder on Coruscant, the horrible things the dark lord had done recently, blah, blan, blah. Padmé never watched it. Padmé slowly walked over to her door, it shot up and thankfully the hallway wasn't crowd with crazy people. Padmé walked across the hall and knocked on the door.
"Hello." Shmi said walking out.
"Hi, did you want to come down to the town square and have breakfast in a café?" Padmé asked.
"Oh, well I'm not sure. I'm waiting for Qui-Gon to come back, he's been gone a while....." Shmi said worriedly.
"Well it is a big trip." Padmé pointed out.
"Yes, you're right." Shmi sighed and grabbed her shawl.
"It's very annoying sometimes that clothing here is so hard to come by." Shmi added, as they started to walk down the hallway.
"Well, maybe we'll find something at the market today." Padmé said as they walked out into the bright light. They walked pasted the main hall and past the Jedi temple. Padmé saw on the giant screens in the main hall, the dark lord. She snapped her head away and looked down.
"Ready for a crowd?" Shmi said laughing.
Padmé smiled as they both pulled their hoods up, trying to hide their faces. They were family to the dark lord, as much as it caused them trouble, people would crowd the, and ask them questions. Mostly annoying questions, sometimes dumb questions and other times, mean questions. They walked past groups of people to the little café.
{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}
As they walked through the Jedi temple, Shmi and Padmé looked inside the giant room. Qui-Gon was sitting in his chair but immediately stood as soon as he saw Shmi.
"Excuse me, master." He said to Mace, as he walked to the doors.
Padmé watched as he embraced Shmi and told her about his journey.
"I'm glad that your back." She finally said.
"I don't mean to rush off, but I must go, Luke has an exciting day today." Padmé said as she smiled and walked away.
She continued to walk into the main hall. She looked at the windows, all the windows were showing the same thing, the dark lord walking around on his ship. Pad,e faced the other way, making sure no one saw her as she walked into her apartment.
The window showed Luke walking around in the market place, his uncle must have sent him to grab food. Padmé watched as he payed for the fruit he had in his hand and walked through the crowds. Suddenly Pad,e saw a familiar face. Obi-Wan was watching Luke from afar. His grey hair made Padmé laugh, he looked so different, yet the same. He followed Luke through the market, keeping his hood up. Finally Obi-Wan "accidentally" bumped into Luke.
"Sorry." Luke chirped, looking up at him.
"No, I am sorry." Obi-Wan said, not letting Luke see his face.
Padmé smiled as the window faded into the blue sky.
Her son had just "met" one of the galaxy's best Jedi, and he didn't even know it.
Padmé wondered what Obi-Wan did when he wasn't looking out for Luke. Probably ate and slept. She knew Satine would be going crazy at how he was getting older. That made Padmé laugh. Padmé walked around her apartment for a while, cleaning, doing laundry, and just thinking.
Finally she decided to stop worrying and go to sleep.