What Do We Do?

*Warning mature content*
Even as the light was silenced by the dark drapes Anakin knew it was morning. He looked over at the sleeping body next to him, he slowly stood and walked into the kitchen. Padmé turned in bed and watched him slowly disappear down the hallway. Anakin looked at himself in the mirror, his hair in one word was, well, pure sex. He looked at his young face and slightly smiled as he saw Padmé in the mirror. She walked up behind and he quickly turned to face her.
"Hello." He smirked.
"Ani I -" But she was silenced by a deep kiss.
As he pulled away she smiled.
"Where you going to say something?" He smiled and looked into her eyes.
She shook her head and smiled. Then wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him back down to her lips.
"Hungry?" He asked, a she playfully bit down on his lip.
"Slightly." She replied, then walked over to the kitchen.
"Uh no...." Anakin muttered.
"What?" Padmé asked.
"I've got to go do???you know...Jedi stuff." He replied then made his way to the door.
"Ani." Padmé said reaching out for him.
He grabbed her and kissed her.
"Yes?" He whispered inches from her face.
"I love it when you don't wear a shirt, but I'm not sure the council will feel the same." Padmé replied, looking down at him.
"Oh...right." Anakin nodded and slowly walked next door and got dressed.
"I'll see you later." He said as he kissed her again.
"Ok." She whispered as she watched him walk down the wide hallway and into the main hall.
Anakin smiled back to people as they waved and smiled at him. Finally he saw a familiar face.
"Anakin." Obi-Wan smiled at him.
"What are earth happened to your hair and your -" Obi-Wan was going to say "neck" but decided he was smarter and knew that those weren't bruises.
"Do you own a brush?" He asked.
"Of course, I just didn't have time to..." Anakin answered.
"I take it the talk went well." Obi-Wan said raising an eyebrow.
Anakin rolled his bright blue eyes and smirked.
"Come on." Obi-Wan said as they entered the council room.
"Hello young Skywalker." Yoda and another old Jedi master said.
Anakin bowed his head and looked at the two.
"It has come to our attention that when you were alive you broke the Jedi code, did you not?" Mace questioned.
Anakin slightly looked at Obi-Wan, he had told Anakin that he loved him like a brother, before.....
Anakin hung his head low, and looked at the floor.
"Yes." He replied quietly.
"But, the chosen one you have turned out to be." Yoda said.
"It is our pleasure to announce you Jedi Master Anakin Skywalker and have an official seat on the council." Obi-Wan said, slightly smiling.
Anakin looked at him and smiled back. Then he walked over to the empty seat next to Obi-Wan.
"Now, we have closely been watching the last remaining Jedi Luke A. Skywalker." A Jedi master explained.
Anakin slightly smiled at his son's name.
"And his sister Leia Organa Skywalker, and soon to be Solo."
"Both are strong with the force, Luke will be recreating a Jedi temple and be searching for anyone with the force."
"Being the son of, the chosen one, and being trained by Master Kenobi and Master Yoda, Luke is very powerful and will have the Jedi rise again." Another master explained.
"We must take into precaution that the young Jedi master may change the Jedi code." Mace said leaning forward.
"What do you mean?" Obi-Wan asked.
"Being that his father broke the code, Luke might just change it." Mace replied.
"I agree, this is the new Jedi order with a new master." A girl Jedi master said.
"What about Leia?" Anakin finally asked.
"Portrays traits of the force she does, learn to use them she might not." Yoda replied.
Anakin nodded in understanding.
Suddenly there was a knock on the large doors. They slowly opened and revealed Senator Amidala, Skywalker. Anakin sat straight up in his seat and his eyes widened.
"Is there something we can do for you Senator?" Mace asked.
Padmé slowly walked in and turned to face him.
"There's a slight problem, Jedi master. The Sith who have passed have broken down the gates to the Skies of The Force. They are on their way up here as we speak." She spoke quickly.
Anakin quickly turned to Obi-Wan and Obi-Wan gulped.
"Did they say who they are?" A Jedi master asked.
"All of them, even young ones. Someone said that the person leading them is goes by the name....Darth...Sidious, I don't know who that is -"
"We do." Obi-Wan said, looking at the senator.
Anakin looked at the ground.
"We'll have to stop them." The old Jedi said.
"How many of them are there?" Obi-Wan asked.
"Master Kenobi, lots there are, more then us." Yoda replied.
"Senator, address the senate everyone must be evacuated to the outdoors." Mace said.
"Of course." She nodded then slightly looked at Anakin, before she quickly walked out.
"What are going to do?" Anakin asked.
"All we have to do is secure the gates, once they are secure again the Sith will be sent back down, to the Underworld of The Sith."
"Kenobi and Skywalker, go to the gates and secure them, we will stay and fight. Windu, can you secure the younglings and padawns?"
"Of course." The three assigned Jedi ran out into a rush of people running outdoors.
Satine ran up to Obi-Wan, she hugged him and wiped a tear.
"Hey, Sith Lords are our speciality." He reassured her before she followed the crowd.
"Yeah, friends...." Anakin said.
Mace ran down to the padawan and younglings chambers and started to hide them.
Other Jedi ran outdoors to protect the people. Obi-Wan and Anakin walked out the front and saw the long staircase leading to the gates.
"Ani." Padmé cried as she hugged him tightly.
"I'll be right back." He reassured her.
"I need to go with you." She said.
"No." Anakin replied.
"She's right Anakin, the safest place for her is with us." Obi-Wan.
"Don't your remember what happened last time I was around a Sith and Padmé came?" Anakin shouted.
"That's not going to happen this time!" She said back.
Anakin's eyes filled with tears and he reached down and kissed her. Then looked at her.
"Let's go." He said to them. As they started down the stairs.

Alright, so I'm sorry for not updating but it's been busy!
Whose seen the new movie?
I did opening weekend! Crazy right?
So I was wondering if you guys would like a Han and Leia book, kinda of this one cuz,
SPOILER:
Their situation at the end of the movie is kinda like this one...

So comment if you want a Han and Leia book like this one or maybe different than this one...
Just comment your thoughts!
Love you all!