The Chosen One

As they neared the gates the three could hear the shouting and destruction. Obi-Wan stopped before rounding a corner and saw the Sith running quickly up the stairs.
"We need to get by them, they can't reach the top! Anakin, we must stay and distract them, Senator Ami-Skywalker, go and secure the gates." Obi-Wan said.
"I don't know how," She replied.
"Place your hands on the ashes of the gates -"
"Don't I need to be there?" Anakin asked.
"Blast, I forgot about that." Obi-Wan muttered.
"Padmé stay here with me, Anakin you go down and restore the gates." Obi-Wan shouted, as the Sith neared.
"How do I get by them?" Anakin asked.
"I don't know!.....You're a Jedi master, think of something!" Obi-Wan replied.
"You are?" Padmé asked delightfully.
Anakin's face lightened and he smiled brightly.
"Ok, I've got a plan." Anakin said, running to the group of Sith.
"Is he serious?" Padmé asked.
"You get used to it." Obi-Wan replied.
Minutes later the Sith appeared with Anakin standing beside their leader.
"Oh, Kenobi." A Sith hissed.
"You keep trying to restore the boy's nature. But his nature is with us!" The Sith shouted, as Anakin's eyes darkened.
"Prove yourself." A girl twi'lek demanded.
"Yes," He hissed,
"Darth Talon has a point."
Anakin smiled, then lunged at Obi-Wan, igniting his lightsaber.
"Anakin what -"
But Obi-Wan was silenced by his lightsaber clashing against Anakin's.
"No, not him. Her." Darth Talon demanded.
Anakin's eyes switched to Padmé, with frightened eyes Padmé  took a step back. She knew what he was capable of. Anakin had no expression as he lifted his hand. Padmé start to float up in the air. He threw her through the air so far that no one could see her.
"Very good. Now Kenobi.....we have plans for you."
"Oh, lucky me." Obi-Wan muttered.
Four Sith lunged at him and the fight began.
"I'm getting too old for this!" Obi-Wan yelled as he slashed with his lightsaber.
As the group of Sith get here's forward Anakin found himself lost and suddenly at the end of the group. Once he was the last person in the group he turned and ran the other way. He ran to the gates, thinking he was alone.
Padmé ran up to Obi-Wan, she wasn't hurt in the least.
Obi-Wan nodded and she ran up the stairs toward the main hall. Most Sith followed her, not knowing what was waiting for them. The staircase twisted and turned. Padmé knew every corner but the Sith didn't. They countlessly ran into walls.
"Ah, Anakin. What are you doing here?" The Sith Lord asked him.
"I think you know." Anakin replied, reaching to touch the gate.
The Sith Lord jumped in front of Anakin.
"You don't want to do that. Did you think we'd just let the gates go in guarded? You are getting old my young Skywalker!" The Sith yelled.
Suddenly five Sith padawans appeared. Anakin swollowed and ignited his lightsaber. They came at him at once but he was smarter. He jumped up and came down, taking one out. The others took another lightsaber out and placed it in their offhand. Anakin's eyes widened as they came at him....again.
Padmé ran into the main hall and stood just past the glass doors. As the Sith rounded the last corner most of the Jedi council appeared in front of the doors. The Sith stopped running and ignited their lightsabers. Padmé snuck out and started to run for the gate, where she would hopefully find Anakin and Obi-Wan.
As the blades came closer to his face each time Anakin grew stronger and stronger. Suddenly the Sith fighting Anakin where stopped, they turned and saw another figure. Anakin smiled.
"Obi-Wan." He whispered then jumped backwards.
Obi-Wan jumped at the four padawans and fought them.
Anakin was left to fight the Sith Lord. As their lightsabers clashed a figure appeared in the corner.
"Ah, Senator Amidala, or isn't it Skywalker?" The Sith Lord hissed then jumped over to her and started to choke her, with his hands.
Suddenly his fingers dug into her skin, causing blood to pool out. At this moment she screamed in pain. Suddenly the Sith pulled her close and put his lips to her ear.
"You are dead to him now. You will become the very enemy they fear!" He spat at her.
Anakin gritted his teeth and lifted his hand, force choking the Sith Lord. The Sith eventually dropped Padmé, she slowly fell to the ground. Anakin forced the Sith to slam into the ground, then he ran over and placed his hands on the ashes.
"It's not working!" He yelled, watching the padawans grow stronger than Obi-Wan, and the Sith Lord start to stir on the ground.
"Words of the prophecy, I yelled them to you. Remember?" Obi-Wan shouted back.
"I was dying, I don't remember!" Anakin replied.
Then he sent his mind back to the hateful day on Mustafar.
"You were the chosen one!"
"I am the chosen one." Anakin said firmly.
"It was said that you would destroy the Sith! Not join them!"
Anakin felt his knees grow weak and his lips trembling.
"I destroyed the Sith." He said, trembling.
Bring balance to the force. Not leave it in darkness!"
"I brought balance to the force!" Anakin said, then the ashes started to glow.
They flowed through his veins then started to rebuild themselves.
The Sith started to yell in pain. The padawans were the first to fall, then they turned to dust.
The Sith Lord ran over to Padmé and reached to choke her. But he didn't have time, she pulled back and punched him square in the face. He turned to dust and started to float past the gates, back down to the Sith Underworld.
Obi-Wan stood staring at her, his mouth slightly dropped.
Anakin pulled away from the gate and slowly fell to the ground. He blinked his eyes open and saw Padmé looking down at him.
"I'm sorry." He said, reaching up and stroking her face.
"For what?" She leaned down.
"Throwing you." He muttered.
"But you caught me..." She laughed.
"Oh, that's how you - okay, that makes sense now." Obi-Wan smiled as he spoke.
Anakin slowly stood and walked over to Obi-Wan. He reached out and hugged him.
"I never doubted you once." Obi-Wan said.
"Now if you'll excuse me, someone is waiting for me." He said then fled up the stairs.
Anakin and Padmé stood laughing, knowing exactly who. Anakin walked over to Padmé and wrapped his arm around her waist, then they started to walk up the stairs.

There is Still Good in Himजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें