Celebration

This picture doesn't show exactly what happened in the story, I just love it!
"She's beautiful..." He exclaimed.
"Yes....she is." Anakin replied, sadly.
"I look so much like her..." Leia said, close to tears.
Anakin smiled and nodded.
"I think it is time for me to go, whenever you need me, I will come." Anakin told them.
"Ready?" Obi-Wan asked Anakin.
"I will catch up, I have to make a stop." Anakin told him.
Obi-Wan smiled and nodded his head.
"Don't be long, everyone will want to see you." Obi-Wan replied as Yoda and him disappeared.
Anakin turned to his smiling children.
"May the force be with you." He told them.
"May the force be with you, father." Luke replied as Anakin smiled and disappeared.
{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}
Padmé had seen it all, the redemption of Darth Vader, and Anakin talking to his children. She stayed in her room, the window showing the sky. She didn't want to talk to him, she couldn't. She heard Shmi leave her room, everyone was welcoming the chosen one, the prophet, the hero. She continuously heard knocks on the door, she could music and the celebration. Suddenly she heard Obi-Wan's voice outside her apartment, she walked to the door, trying to wipe as many tears as she could.
"Senator." Obi-Wan said, pushing through the crowd.
The door shot closed and Padmé looked at him.
"Padmé, Anakin will be arriving soon. You don't need to come, but-"
"I am going to be there, but I will not engage in conversation with anyone." Padmé replied.
"Very good to hear, my lady." Obi-Wan bowed, and turned to leave.
"Obi-Wan, thank you." She said, hugging him.
"Padmé, I didn't do anything, Anakin fulfilled the prophecy by himself, he really is the chosen one. And you were right, there was still good in him...." He said as he walked out.
Padmé walked to her closet and her eyes led straight to the bright orange material. She knew that it was what she had to wear. Padmé slipped into the huge dress and looked at her hair, she tied her hair back and placed the hood up. Padmé made sure that the necklace she wore everyday was visible the wood carving was shiny and perfect. She looked at herself in the mirror and heard cheering. Right away Padmé knew he'd arrived. She slowly walked into her living room, then opened the door. As soon as she turned toward the main hall she saw the people lining the hallways and gathered in the main hall. People let her pass, knowing who she was. She walked into the main hall, surrounded by people. All of the Jedi had come, Padmé watched as some of the younglings and other Jedi looked worried, and even scared. Padmé saw in the middle of it, was Anakin. He was smiling at people as they congratulated him. Padmé walked closer into sight and watched him talk to some younglings, one younglings that looked devastated, listened to Anakin talk to him. The younglings reached forward and hugged Anakin. Everyone started to cheer again. Suddenly the deep icy blue eyes met hers. His hair was the same as she remembered it, his robes were the same, everything was like it used to be. She stood staring and watched as he looked at her dress, she saw him swallow and take a breath. Suddenly Padmé realized she couldn't do it, she whipped around and quickly walked away. People watching her as she ran to her apartment, the door beside reading:
Anakin Skywalker
Padmé shook her head and ran into her apartment.
{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}
Anakin smiled at everyone, they were cheering for him.
"Thank you." He said to someone.
"Ani!" He heard a familiar voice.
"Mom!" He yelled, he reached down and hugged her.
"Oh my, look how handsome you've grown, even since I last saw you." She whispered.
"I've missed you, mother." He whispered back, then she stepped back and stood beside Qui-Gon Jinn. Anakin smiled at him and he bowed his head in reply.
He kept scanning the room, for her. He thought that she'd come, but then again Anakin wasn't ready to talk to her. Suddenly a flash of orange appeared and Anakin knew what dress it was. He stood a little higher than the crowd, on the transporter. He saw her, she was watching him. Her hair the same deep brown, her eyes still chocolate brown and she was, just as beautiful as the day he'd left her. Anakin noticed that around her neck was the wood carving he'd made her when he was nine.
Suddenly she turned to catch his gaze, they stood staring at each other, people still talking to Anakin. Suddenly she turned and ran, her dress flowing behind her. Anakin changed his gaze to the ground and looked back up at the crowds of people.
"Master Windu....." He said as Mace walked up to him.
"I-"
"Good job, Anakin. You saved the Galaxy, you really are the chosen one." He told him, bowing his head.
Anakin, surprised, smiled. He bowed his head back and looked up at Mace.
"I'm sorry, I let you down." Anakin apologized.
"Anakin, we all had given up on you, we thought that you were consumed, but we were wrong." He said.
Anakin smiled.
"Anakin, let me show you to your apartment." Obi-Wan said, patting his back.
Anakin smiled and nodded. He weaved through the shouting crowd and followed Obi-Wan. As they passed into the section labelled S Anakin started to look at the doors. A name caught his eye.
Padmé Naberrie Amidala Skywalker
"This is you room....." Obi-Wan said pointing at the room beside hers.
"Anakin, I didn't know that her room was right beside yours, I thought that she didn't take the name and -"
"It's fine master, thank you for showing me to my room." He replied.
Obi-Wan bowed his head and walked over to Anakin.
"She may not be ready yet, but is has been a lot for her -"
"Master, I'm not ready to talk, I'm.....too....too ashamed." Anakin replied as his door shot up.
Obi-Wan smiled and walked away. Anakin waited for the hall to be clear, then he reached inside his robes and took out three flowers. He slowly placed them on the doormat by Padmé's apartment. Then he walked into his room.