Father

Padmé shuffled down her couch as Satine and Obi-Wan sat down. On Padmé's window was Luke, getting medical attention from his incident on Hoth.
"Who's scruffy looking?" Han Solo demanded.
Leia rolled her eyes and quickly walked up to Luke. She placed a large kiss on his lips. Padmé gasped and her eyes widened. Obi-Wan shook his head and Satine's mouth dropped.
"That's, different." Satine said as the window transformed back to the dark blue sky.
"Someone needs to tell them that they're brother and sister." Padmé muttered.
"For lots of reasons, Padmé, that's not such a good idea." Obi-Wan assured her.
"I can't stand to watch them, like this." Padmé said.
"She has a point." Satine added.
"I should talk to the Jedi about going back down, Luke needs me, I'm the only Jedi he's met. So far." Obi-Wan said.
"What do you mean?" Padmé asked.
"I sent him to go see Yoda." Obi-Wan said.
"I should be going." Satine said, standing.
"I'll walk you to your apartment." Obi-Wan said as the two walked out the door.
{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}
Padmé watched her happy friends walk around the market, Satine had been waiting a very long time for this, Padmé was truly happy for her. Padmé walked back to her apartment and watched her window. Leia was talking to Han Solo, someone who had helped Luke and Obi-Wan save Leia from the Death Star, which they later destroyed. Padmé watched them stand and talk, then she noticed the same look in both their eyes. The look of love. Padmé had known it very well, or she though she had. Slowly Han leaned down and Leia reached up, their lips touched. Padmé smiled for her daughter. Suddenly C-3PO walked in and started blabbering about something. Padmé slightly laughed, remembering all the times 3PO had done that to her.
Padmé blinked the memories away, trying not to cause herself pain. Suddenly the window changed.
"Skywalker..." She heard Darth Vader say.
"The young boy."
Padmé quickly stood and breathed heavily. So, after all these years, he'd finally found out about his son.
"No." Padmé whispered, as he started a search for Luke.
{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}
Padmé watched Leia walk beside Han. Her white cape flowed behind her, they had arrived on a planet called Bespin. They were joining their host for drinks, as the door opened a black mask was revealed, Han took his gun and started to shoot. Darth Vader stood and forced the gun out of his hands.
Leia looked up at Han and gulped, as they continued to the table, suddenly the window faded out.
"No!" Padmé yelled, standing.
{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}
Padmé watched Chewbacca lay Han down on a pull out bed, they were locked away.
"Vader wants us all dead!" Leia yelled at Landu.
"No, he doesn't want you at all, he's after someone named Skywalker, do you know who -"
"Luke." Leia said.
Suddenly Padmé heard pounding on her door. She ran to the door, and pressed the button.
"Obi-Wan...." Padmé said.
"I must go back to Luke, I must tell him about.....his father." Obi-Wan told her.
"Vader's after Luke, he knows that Luke's his son." Obi-Wan continued to say.
"He's going to kill him, isn't he?" Padmé said, knowing the words sounded familiar.
"There's a good chance." Obi-Wan said to her.
"No...." Padmé whispered.
"Padmé, Luke has trained with Yoda, he's gotten stronger." Obi-Wan reassured.
"As strong as -" Padmé looked at the window and watched Leia, Han, Chewbacca and C-3PO, who was in pieces, walking down a hall.
"Padmé, Vader will try to turn Luke to the dark side." Obi-Wan said.
Padmé took a deep breath and looked at the window again.
"I understand." She said, looking at the floor.
"I'm leaving shortly." Obi-Wan said, walking away.
Padmé shook her head and turned to the window. She watched as Han was lowered into a machine.
"I love you." Leia shouted.
"I know." He replied, before his head entered the machine.
"Oh no." Padmé whispered.
{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}
Luke slashed his lightsaber, or Anakin's lightsaber, into Darth Vader's. Padmé knew that Vader recognized the lightsaber. Suddenly as Luke lifted his lightsaber, Vader slashed his down, slicing Luke's hand, right off. Luke gritted his teeth and jumped onto a ledge, hanging on with a single hand.
"Luke, I am your father." Vader said, breathing in between.
"No...that's not true!" Luke shouted.
Padmé watched her son struggle to stay one.
"Join me, and we can rule the Galaxy."
"I'll never join you!" Luke yelled back as he let go and fell down.
He fell into a tunnel and started to slide down, he came to the end and hung onto a satellite.
Suddenly the Millennium Falcon appeared, Luke jumped on and it shot away into space.
"Where's....Han?" Luke asked.
"Gone." Leia said, wiping a tear.
Padmé shook her head, and didn't know what to think. She could hear the footsteps outside her door, there were multiple knocks. Padmé tried paying no attention. She wanted to yell at them to leave her alone. But she knew that, that wasn't the way to resolve conflict, so she just sat, staring out the window.