I've Missed You

Anakin sat on his bed with his head in his hands.

Everyday he sensed her pain, her loss, her misery. But he couldn't comfort her anymore...he'd had his chance and like she had told him, the lie would destroy them.

All those things he'd could've changed, the conflict within him. But this was one fight he was going to lose. The girl he loved, his...wife, saw him as a monster and he saw himself as one.

The memories of their wedding wouldn't leave his head, memories of finding out about her pregnancy...it physically hurt.

Suddenly a scream shattered through this room, he knew who it was. He raced toward the door and ran out. Quickly Anakin closed his eyes and forced the door open.

{Normally it wouldn't let him do that, but he was family.}

He raced to the bedroom and found a tear struck Padmé sitting up in bed.

She sat in her pearl blue night dress. She turned her drenched face to him, her mouth widened, her cries hurtful.
Shit, I forgot a shirt...... He thought.
"I....." He replied as he looked down.

"You shouldn't have come -"

"I know." He replied quickly.

"I just heard you scream, I thought..." He moved closer to the bed.

"What that you could come and save me?" Padmé muttered.

"I can't continue to see you run away from me every time you see me!"

"Why? I'm running from a monster! Someone who doesn't deserve love." She yelled back.
Suddenly she raised her arm and sent her hand flying across his face, making a loud sound. Anakin's head didn't even move from the impact, but his face looked crumpled and hurt. His eyes filled with tears, he turned away and looked down.

"How could you?" Padmé yelled.

"Do you think you can just come here and forget about everything? Do you think I'm going to forget everything? Because I'm -"

"You think I don't know that? Believe me I've spent most of my life regretting and trying to withstand the pain. I'll never be a hero, I don't care what other people say, I'm the bad guy, I'm the monster..."

"Padmé. I never meant to hurt you or anyone else. I know that I'll never be able to forget what happened and neither will you. Believe I want to, I really do. I spent decades trying to figure out how to apologize. And - Hey, are those the flowers I -"

"Yes." Padmé mumbled.

"Why didn't you go back there? Why only three flowers?" Padmé shouted.

"I thought that if I didn't go there or think about it the pain would go away, but it didn't. It almost made it worst." He shouted back, tears streaming his face.

"Anakin, watching you do those things, almost killing your own children!" Padmé cried.

"How was I supposed to know they were my children?" Anakin yelled back.

"I don't know.....sense it!" She screamed.

"You got to talk to your children, you didn't even know they were born! Yet I watched them their whole lives and couldn't even appear for them!" She yelled, her voice slowly drifting.

"I should go." Anakin said quickly walking to the door.

"Anakin Skywalker if you leave this apartment, I'll..." Padmé stood there, then held her hand to her face, catching the tears.

"Padmé..."
He walked over to her and wanted to hug her, he wanted to kiss her, to be with her again. She turned to him and he caught her in his arms, her head against his chest. He sat on the bed beside her. He rested his head on hers and they stayed like that for a long time. Anakin watched the stars twinkle and stroked her hair. Padmé slowly lifted her head and looked up at him. He looked the same, his scar still cutting across his eye, his blue eyes still intriguing, his hair still soft and wavy, he was handsome and Padmé loved the way he talked.

"Anakin.....I....can't....." Padmé started to say.
Anakin's eyes dropped and he looked sad, he knew that she was going to tell him that she could never love a monster.
"Padmé....I can't loose you....again. I just can't go through it...again. Every time I see it reminds me of all the horrible things I did, when I see you I loose my breath, I can't breathe!" He whispered

"Anakin, I can't....stop...loving you....I can never get you off my mind. Your voice, your scent...you. I love you." She said, placing her hands on his chest.
Anakin's eyes slightly widened and he blinked.

"You....you still love....me?" Anakin whispered.

"Always." Padmé whispered back.
They leaned toward each other and finally their lips met. They kissed deeply, their eyes closed. They slowly pulled away and looked at each other, Anakin smiled, and Padmé smiled back. They leaned in again and started to kiss.

Age requirement:
13 +

They slowly fell back on the bed, Anakin look down at her then leaned back over her and started to kiss her harder.

"Oh Anakin....I've missed you." Padmé whispered, between kisses.
Anakin moved down to kissing her neck. Anakin opened his eyes and looked down at her, he pulled his lips away from her neck.

"Me too." He whispered, before going back to kissing her.
Padmé moved her hands in his hair, then started to kiss his chin. He leaned up and she followed, he took his long dark cloak off, then grabbed her close to him, Padmé  wrapped her legs around his torso and they started to kiss again. Anakin sat up on the bed and grabbed her, he pulled her close and they started kissing. His hands gripped her waist and she held his hair.  He occasionally slid down and kissed her neck, then went back to kissing her soft lips. 

"Oh Ani -"

"I love you." He gasped, then continued kissing her.
She smiled and he smiled too, this was going to be a long night.

{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}

So here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for.

I hope it's alright.

I felt like there was a lot of pressure to get this right.

I hope you enjoyed it, and sorry but I won't be updating until after the holidays...I'm sorry!

Comments your thoughts!

I love you guys! <3