Chapter 5: Never

Chapter 5: Never

I was completely frozen at his touch. His eyes displayed a mix of anger and lust, a ghost of a smile playing upon his lips. His hand rubbed up to my shoulder and rested at the base of my neck. His touch sent a shiver down my spine.

He brought up his other hand and gently caressed my cheek.

“How many times do I have to tell you Hannah?” He purred.

“You’re mine.”

I nodded quickly, hoping to appease him in a desperate attempt. A small smirk twitched on his lips before his ghostly smile returned.

“You have to learn not to run away again.” He hissed, this time harshness sneaking into his voice.

“P-please. I won’t run again.” I whispered hoarsely. Zayn chuckled to himself.

“I don’t believe you. I know you’ll try it again.” He patted my cheek softly.

“N-no I won’t. I won’t run.” I promised the lie as sincerely as I could, but even I couldn’t believe my own words.

“Why not? Why should I believe you? Why won’t you run?” His voice challenged me in a mocking tone. I knew the words that he wanted to hear.

“B-because I’m y-yours.” I rushed out frantically. Zayn’s smirk reappeared before it disappeared just as quickly.

“Say it louder!” He ordered roughly.

“I’M YOURS!” I spoke up nervously. 

“Good girl. I’m glad you realize that, but this time, Darlin’, it won’t cut it. You have to learn.” I shuddered at his words, but barely got the chance to respond before Zayn’s open palm connected roughly to my cheek.

I let out a small shriek as I absorbed the pain. To be honest, it wasn’t that bad. I could tell Zayn was holding back the majority of his strength.

“You’ll never run from me, right?” Zayn taunted. I nodded quickly before an evil glint took over his eyes.

“But that’s not enough.” He hissed. His hand grabbed my throat roughly and gave it a squeeze. I was still able to breathe, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t scared out of my skin. I clawed at his wrist to try to get him to loosen up, but to no avail.

“You’re mine, got that! You can’t run from me. Even if you do, I’ll always find you.” I nodded again, too scared to speak anymore.

Zayn dropped his hand from my throat and grabbed my chin gently.

“You’re mine. THIS is mine.” He whispered as he kissed the side of my face that he had hit. My cheek was throbbing, but his touch made it worse. I didn’t want his disgusting lips touching me, but for my own good I kept my mouth sealed.

“THESE are mine.” He whispered again before gently pressing his lips to my own for a brief moment. I kept my wide eyes open, afraid where his possessive touch would go.

“THIS is mine.” He roughly grabbed my ass and gave me a rough squeeze, making me gasp softly. Zayn’s lips twitched up at the corners at mu reaction, but other than that he ignored it.

“THIS,” he purred softly as he brought his hand around to the front and rubbed up against my, er, ‘girl’ spot.. “is mine”. Luckily over the stretched fabric of my dress I couldn’t feel his touch. It was more like a soft rubbing than a sexual move. His hand left that area and traveled up to my stomach.

For some reason, I was completely frozen. I wanted to punch him, kick him and fight him off. I didn’t though. I just let him touch me like a weak little girl. I didn’t know what else to do.

“THESE are mine.” He whispered hoarsely as he groped my breasts tightly. His hands dug into my flesh as his eyes danced with pleasure. My breath caught in my throat. How far would he push this? How far would he take this?

“And this,” his voice changed to a soft and quiet tone, “is mine.” He placed his hand gently on the left side of my chest. My heart beat grew faster directly under his touch. He smirked as the rate of my heart only confirmed his statement.

HE thought my heartbeat meant that he made me nervous; that I liked him.

The TRUTH was that my heartbeat meant that he made me tremble in fear; my nervousness was in anticipation of rape.

“Don’t ever forget that you belong to me.” He whispered as he gently ran his hand up and down my neck. I didn’t respond but it was clear; I would never forget.

He leaned his lips onto my throat and placed a few butterfly kisses randomly. His lips found a certain spot that seemed to be softer, more sensitive than the other parts.

I felt his lips part and his tongue slipped out. I knew what came next. I knew what to expect after his tongue finished moistening my sensitive spot.

“Zayn.” I snapped as I mustered up my strength to shove him off of me. I broke out of the trance of fear I had been locked in.

Zayn stumbled backwards, caught by surprise rather than the little force I managed to use.

“What?” He snapped, his eyes turning angry again.

“I’m hungry,” I rushed out, “can we go back inside. I want to finish our date.” I tried to convince him. Zayn rolled his eyes and chuckled, before slipping his arm around my waist tightly and walking back up to the restaurant.

I didn’t want to finish my date with him. In fact, that was one of the LAST things I wanted. At this point, anything was better than having him MARK me.

No matter how many times he told me; whether he raped me or beat it into me, I would never, ever, be his.